Page 1 of 2
Just got this service 2 weeks ago. Cancelled my overpriced cable TV package from Xfinity ($215 a month? Are you kidding me??) and just kept the internet ($65 a month) portion. Don't know how long I'll be using this service, but for the price it looks okay ($8.95 a month I think).

What shows are you guys watching on Netflix? I've found myself watching "The Munsters", "Columbo", "Kolchak: The Night Stalker", and "Dexter". Yeah....exciting stuff!
I should be watching FMA: Brotherhood cos I told Gary I was gonna but I didn't. Got 1 season left of Blue Mountain State to go though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I browsed Netflix for a couple minutes the other night.

That's the most I've done with it for awhile.

I didn't watch anything.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last thing I watched was Narcos, which I recommend highly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Chef's Table

reaaallly beautiful docu-series :')

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Netflix never has what I want to watch, so nothing. Honestly idk why we even still pay for it; the last thing that was watched on it was Parks and Rec season 6 back when season 7 had just started airing.

Watching Rick and Morty now, tho it isn't on Netflix. Also want to watch Community, but that isn't on Netflix either.
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP KID: the don cherry story :')

Bojack Horseman because I hate myself. Mock The Week because I hate myself. Red Dwarf because I love myself.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I like Columbo.

I don't have Netflix but I watched the first ep of Broad City the other day and if I had Netflix I'd be watching that rn but I have to wait for my boyf so we can watch together.

Oh and I rewatched a few episodes of House of Cards the other day.
cat
Netflix also has some pretty good series that they've produced. I recommend Daredevil, The Killing and House of Cards.
I wanted to watch Seinfeld. Netflix doesn't have Seinfeld. So I have Hulu now
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Netflix also has some pretty good series that they've produced. I recommend Daredevil, The Killing and House of Cards.

Netflix has some good OG programming. Daredevil, Narcos, OITNB
Quote by institutions
Netflix never has what I want to watch, so nothing. Honestly idk why we even still pay for it; the last thing that was watched on it was Parks and Rec season 6 back when season 7 had just started airing.

Watching Rick and Morty now, tho it isn't on Netflix. Also want to watch Community, but that isn't on Netflix either.

That is on Hulu, and I feel for you
Quote by Ablast at #33598763
Netflix has some good OG programming. Daredevil, Narcos, OITNB

The tranny from that show gave a speech at my school, I didn't go but it made for good banter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Ablast at #33598764
That is on Hulu, and I feel for you

Rick and Morty or Community?
I had Hulu once, but tbh the selection isn't that great there either, and even if you pay the subscription they still load the episodes with ads.
Quote by institutions
Rick and Morty or Community?
I had Hulu once, but tbh the selection isn't that great there either, and even if you pay the subscription they still load the episodes with ads.

Both, so far I prefer Hulu. That's just me, though, but if I could I'd have both
Uncle Ruckus might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on my life.

Voicemail: "You've reached Uncle Ruckus. If you're white, leave a message. If you're black, leave the neighborhood."

He's the worst person ever, and I can't stop laughing
I've been working my way through the original star trek. Some episodes are crazy good but some are DUDS
He's easily the best character in the show, me and my brother were so surprised to find out he is voiced by the guy from Malcolm in the Middle
Quote by Weaponized
I've been working my way through the original star trek. Some episodes are crazy good but some are DUDS

Best episode of Star Trek is "City on the Edge of Forever", it's amazing
Quote by Ablast at #33598812
Best episode of Star Trek is "City on the Edge of Forever", it's amazing

That one was so good! Poor Kirk. But then this other one aliens steal spocks brain smh
Quote by Weaponized
That one was so good! Poor Kirk. But then this other one aliens steal spocks brain smh

I really like "Mirror, Mirror" too
Narcos is good. I'm up to date with House of Cards but i don't watch netflix a lot unless im catching a study break
pinga
The last thing I watched was a movie with Milla Jovovich and Pierce Brosnan in it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Pff. Nobody uses Netflix to WATCH shows.
They use it to "Netflix and chill".
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
we watched through all of Star Trek Next Gen. Now we're on X-Files.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Watching Reservoir Dogs for the first time.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I pretty much never watch anything new on Netflix anymore. It's almost exclusively used for old episodes of Top Gear, It's Always Sunny, Archer, RvB, and Futurama
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've been watching Archer.

I pretty much only use netflix for tv shows. Every movie I wanna watch isn't on netflix.
I've been watching Firefly because I didn't watch it when it first came out. Pretty good.

Next up will be Narcos though.
Page 1 of 2