I'm not clear on whose butt I can and whose I cannot touch so I'd like to use this thread to form a better understanding of which butts may be touched in good taste.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Sep 17, 2015,
Ugh if you insist.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
apparently i have a great ass girls are always tellin me

(gay folks of the pit be jelly you cant have dis ass)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
(gay folks of the pit be jelly you cant have dis ass)

duly noted and attitude towards said posterior changed

I enjoy looking at my ass sometimes actually, more as a source of hilarity than actual sexual desire: "hehe, it's my bum!"

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
there are very few asses i would **** on this earth but domino girl's is one of them
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mmmm. So many butts ripe for the touching, if even only under particular circumstances. A butt-touching I will go, a butt-touch I will have.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Sir, may I see your butt-touching permit?

Listen Pasta, not everyone around here has the time and money to go about acquiring the proper credentials to touch butts or even give hugs. If that's not going to fly with you then I guess we're just going to have to throw down right here, right now - I can't promise I won't touch your butt though.

Edit: I just touched Erik's butt - it was 'ight but I feel the pit probably has better butts to offer.
Quote by Acϵ♠
there are very few asses i would **** on this earth but domino girl's is one of them
Ace gets it.
Only hot girls are allowed to touch my butt. So unless you are a hot girl, back off!
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Only hot girls are allowed to touch my butt. So unless you are a hot girl, back off!

I'm a super hot girl. I mean, it would just be creepy if I were a guy asking this question, y'know.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Listen Pasta, not everyone around here has the time and money to go about acquiring the proper credentials to touch butts or even give hugs.

they're free
If that's not going to fly with you then I guess we're just going to have to throw down right here, right now - I can't promise I won't touch your butt though.

sir, I don't want to fight you, but if we do fight, I promise you need an ambalamps.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I'm a super hot girl. I mean, it would just be creepy if I were a guy asking this question, y'know.
Idk, it was pretty flattering that one time Jay asked for butt pics.
No you may not
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Only if you wash your hands three times before and twice after.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Touching butts is the meaning to life
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
no
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
it's not that you may, i just don't think you CAN...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal at #33600316
it's not that you may, i just don't think you CAN...

challenge accepted
Quote by Pastafarian96
waffle you can touch my butt

I'm going to savor this one. The forbidden fruit is now within my grasp. *grasp*