Page 1 of 4
I was just thinking about Edward Snowden earlier, and about how he discovered the NSA was spying on us, and exposed it to the public... that was a major event, and people flipped their shit about it..

anyway, it's kinda obvious that what the government told us what happened on 9/11 was partially lies, most notably that there were reports from eye witnesses abouy explosions inside the buildings, indicating that there were explosives in there when the building s collapsed...

anyway, I was thinking, what if a government employee somehow found damning evidence that 9/11 was pulled off by our government, and released it to the public?? how ****ED would our country be?? there would definitely be riots in the street, because all these people have been brainwashed for 15 years. just imagine how this coming out would be for the families of victims...

I think there would be another revolution in all honesty. There would definitely be public executions of government officials, and everything would be in complete chaos. I think if it got bad enough, the government might just start dropping atomic bombs on big cities...

sorry just got done talking about this with my friends and the simple possibility of this happening is just scary as ****. what do you guys all think would happen??
Meh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Fascinating thought, but I don't think it'd be very French Revolution with public executions, probably more along the lines of the Nuremberg trials
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
if it actually got out, and by all appearances with todays western media it wouldn't or at the very least would be discredited as cloudy at best, then that would spell the end of the US. It would begin a great unravelling of botched events and coverups going back to plymouth rock itself. If you ask me the US is a country built on lies and partial truths, none greater than freedom or neutrality of the press. It would be GG. No re. The entire country would implode on itself.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I just beat fallout 3 for like the fourth time so Im not scared of the government or the apocalypse
Noone ever will, though, because chemtrails.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If anyone released concrete solid evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, it would be discredited by most media outlets, if they even reported it at all.
And the whistle blower would be found hung and with 17 stab wounds to their chest, 12 gunshots to the head and it would be officially deemed a suicide.
Well if only Putin was kind enough to give us his satellite evidence lol.

But seriously I think it would be great. At least then you yanks can finally realise your destiny of overthrowing the govt just like the 2nd Amendment says.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You can't melt steel beams with moon landings.

You can with fuel made out of jet planes though
Quote by ultimate-slash
You can with fuel made out of jet planes though

The secret ingredient is tin foil hats.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
It would either destroy the government completely, do nothing, or completely change the people who hold power inside government. i dunno, every government is full of corrupt liars, they'd find a way to play it off.
Quote by DQcrewmember
anyway, it's kinda obvious that what the government told us what happened on 9/11 was partially lies

I stopped reading there

There is no way to rule out the possibility but saying that its obvious based on some highly doubtable arguments just makes you look like an idiot
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Sep 17, 2015,
I'm not much of a historian but it seems to me that goverments have always used shady tactics to manipulate people. I see no reason that it would be any different in our time. Hence i always assume that im being lied to until proven otherwise. I can't really be bothered with reading up on conspiracies though. Even if i came to the conclusion that 9/11 was a false flag operation i could do **** all about it.
I would hope that would be the reaction, and not a momentary look up from their smartphones to roll their eyes then go back to snapchat.

In the US there are more people that don't believe the official 9/11 story than those who do.
The latter probably don't even know the official story so here's a quick recap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by The Judist at #33599171
I would hope that would be the reaction, and not a momentary look up from their smartphones to roll their eyes then go back to snapchat.

In the US there are more people that don't believe the official 9/11 story than those who do.
The latter probably don't even know the official story so here's a quick recap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

This video raises very good points. I don't believe that 9/11 was "an inside job", but there's a lot of dodgey shit surrounding it
Quote by the bartender
I stopped reading there

There is no way to rule out the possibility but saying that its obvious based on some highly doubtable arguments just makes you look like an idiot

I'd say the evidence presented for that makes it a given...

Quote by The Judist

Really? And you know this how, exactly?

Specious claims, pseudo-science/engineering and inferential "evidence" do not a conspiracy make, but it does make for semi-amusing theatre at the expense of the presenters.

If we could mine the bullshit in these "theories" we would never need to pay for fertilizer again.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
I'd say the evidence presented for that makes it a given...

i see what you did there and i like it
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by soundgarden1986 at #33599315

:')
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"My name is Mohammed Atta, welcome to Jackass"
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I introduce you to "Operation Northwoods", proposed by a rightwing general in the 60's. It includes committing violent crimes against American citizens as a method of discrediting Castro and increasing support for an invasion of Cuba.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Not to give the conspiracy theorists additional gruel in the matter, but extremists have proposed this stuff in the past.
Quote by TobusRex
I introduce you to "Operation Northwoods", proposed by a rightwing general in the 60's. It includes committing violent crimes against American citizens as a method of discrediting Castro and increasing support for an invasion of Cuba.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Not to give the conspiracy theorists additional gruel in the matter, but extremists have proposed this stuff in the past.

You're right of course, and the reality that people in power have suggested things like this (and even undertaken some incredibly nefarious shit) are pointed to as "evidence" that the current flavor-of-the-month conspiracy MUST be true.

I'm of the opinion that one should always suspect those in power, but not so much that you start making things up to support your paranoia. I'll admit it's a fine line to walk, but I try to stay on the rational side more often than the reactionary, with varying levels of success.
Charles Darwin
It wouldn't surprise me if it was. However, I don't particularly support the theories themselves. The ruling class are malevolent, certainly, but the past actions of America's government just, well, in general, makes such an attack from outside forces not only /possible/ but probable. The simple answer is that we don't know. There's not sufficient evidence from those with burden of proof, but my (perhaps irrational) cynicism of the ruling classes' intentions and treatment of others says 'yes, it could have been'.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10

the problem is just that there's too many people involved to keep it airtight. The fact that people use Kubrick's "The Shining" to justify the theory that Kubrick filmed the fake landing is insane, because if it's so clear, why would the government let it keep going? If it wanted to be a fake landing, and never be exposed, Kubrick would've been assassinated

so yeah same thing with 9/11 maybe it's possible, but it would require a very controlled operation using maybe like three people
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I was just thinking about Edward Snowden earlier, and about how he discovered the NSA was spying on us, and exposed it to the public..

this is almost the exact reason I'd be wary of a conspiracy.

unless snowden was a government fall guy red herring
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
this is almost the exact reason I'd be wary of a conspiracy.

unless snowden was a government fall guy red herring

You say that seemingly as a joke, but it's been suggested by conspiracy theorists for quite a while now.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/my-creeping-concern-that-the-nsa-leaker-edward-snowden-is-not-who-he-purports-to-be.html

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/nsa-leaker-are-there-serious-cracks-in-ed-snowdens-story/

Seemingly there is no action that someone, somewhere won't make up a conspiracy theory about...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Really? And you know this how, exactly?

Specious claims, pseudo-science/engineering and inferential "evidence" do not a conspiracy make, but it does make for semi-amusing theatre at the expense of the presenters.

If we could mine the bullshit in these "theories" we would never need to pay for fertilizer again.

Oh the government would never lie to us
There's no evidence to contradict the official story

As Michael Jackson once sang to Paul McCartney, you keep dreaming.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You can't melt steel beams with moon landings.

the world trade center was...made of cheese?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Wouldn't be surprising.

Oh yes it would be, jeez.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by The Judist

Oh the government would never lie to us
There's no evidence to contradict the official story

As Michael Jackson once sang to Paul McCartney, you keep dreaming.

Except that I've never said, expressed or implied that the Gov't would never lie to us, and in fact posted precisely the opposite here quite recently. Yours is a very weak attempt to discredit through sarcasm, a common technique amongst believers who have nothing else to support their beliefs.

But I've reviewed the evidence to the degree I was capable and it appears to me that the preponderance of evidence supports the common narrative. As an example, the many and varied claims of explosives and controlled demolition have been irrefutably debunked, yet the same tired sites maintain the same tired claims, seemingly because they aren't interested in truth, they are interested in controversy.

People interested in truth don't throw out relevant fact-supported data because it doesn't comport with their preferred version of events, they acknowledge it and either find a reason for it or admit they have no explanation.

However, claims, hearsay and speculation are NOT relevant data. Any asshole can make shit up, and many do. I've no obligation to refute an entirely unsupported claim, regardless of the inference, innuendo and ingenuity in it's creation.

You can believe in any god you want, you just can't expect me to take it on your faith...

I note that you still didn't offer any supporting evidence to your claim regarding what people believe?
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by Arby911

However, claims, hearsay and speculation are NOT relevant data.
I think you'll find that Stephen Hawking says otherwise. It was only last week that we were discussing rationalism on a poolside in Barbados.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 4