I find that I discover tons of thrash metal bands on Youtube, pretty much about every other week or so. Dust Bolt, Chronosphere, Hexen, etc. Some of the bands have broken up, and some are still going. Some suck and some don't. lol Anyone else here dig thrash or speed metal?
Totally into thrash myself!

Big bands I'm into aside from the Big Four: Kreator, Testament, Death Angel, Overkill, Dark Angel, Nuclear Assault, Evile, Darkane

(Cheeky plug) but as you're a thrash fan and if you like comedy then check out my band Prolapse: prolapsethrash.bandcamp.com
Quote by NikFire89
Totally into thrash myself!

Big bands I'm into aside from the Big Four: Kreator, Testament, Death Angel, Overkill, Dark Angel, Nuclear Assault, Evile, Darkane

(Cheeky plug) but as you're a thrash fan and if you like comedy then check out my band Prolapse: prolapsethrash.bandcamp.com

Yeah, not bad at all. Lyrics and stuff aren't all war-related, etc. but it's whatever. haha
Quote by isnowyazn
Yeah, not bad at all. Lyrics and stuff aren't all war-related, etc. but it's whatever. haha

Haha thanks man! It's supposed to be a thrash parody band with silly lyrics, all intentional - nothing taken seriously!