Page 1 of 3
The guy from Kentucky did better than he did last time but that's not saying too much. There was some guy with a big fat ass . . He attacked trump and some lady that wanted to be president. He said they should not talk about themselves but about a 55-year-old construction worker who's out of work. The guy was very very fat . He was very lame and I don't think he will be president he's a senator.
We need more jobs! We need a stronger military we need to rebuild the sixth Fleet we need a stronger America we need to show them that we mean business. We need to cut taxes. We need less government and a stronger military yes , more tanks and bombs and guns and war , warships, more soldiers . We need the ones that came home from the war all messed up to be fixed up real good and takin care of .

We are going to make it so that you pay less tax when we do this.

It's all Obama's fault.

Obama is really really bad

Ben Ghazi they brought that up I couldn't believe it

J EB Bush said his brother sucked as president and did a horrible job . He said he was a misinformed idiot and a puppet, not. He said his brother made the country a safer place.
I legit don't know what people even mean when they say the US needs a bigger military to 'show we mean business'. even most conservatives would probably agree I think. you've gotta be some crazed ideologue for that to make sense.
My favorite part was when Jeb said Bush "kept us safe" and the crowd clapped, like 9/11 never happened.

Then somebody said Obama made us "less safe" when he's had no big terrorist attacks in two terms.

Republicans are stupid.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by slipknot5678
I legit don't know what people even mean when they say the US needs a bigger military to 'show we mean business'. even most conservatives would probably agree I think. you've gotta be some crazed ideologue for that to make sense.

You gotta be 1 part paranoid and 1 part critical-thinking skill impaired.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
My favorite part was when Jeb said Bush "kept us safe" and the crowd clapped, like 9/11 never happened.

Then somebody said Obama made us "less safe" when he's had no big terrorist attacks in two terms.

Republicans are stupid.

Obama didn't have any terrorist attacks cause Bush made the country safe.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
America needs a bigger military like it needs more fast food outlets.

****ing cut back on the military and take care of the people, start with your ****ing healthcare you stupid ****s
Quote by ErikLensherr

Republicans are stupid.

If that was your actual takeaway, I'll bow to your expertise in stupidity.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr

Republicans are stupid.

My fav part was when they went to Trump on the topic of immigration, and he immediately says, "I want to build a wall..."
Quote by Skullivan
My fav part was when they went to Trump on the topic of immigration, and he immediately says, "I want to build a wall..."

I'm really hoping people will eventually see through the Trump bluster and realize that he actually has no ideas, he's just spouting rhetoric. Style without substance.

I just realized, he's a more bombastic version of Obama! He's great at speeches (if you like what he's saying) but hasn't the foggiest ****ing clue as to how to actually DO any of the shit he talks about.
Charles Darwin
It is frustrating that Trump continues to be one of the main focal points of every GOP thing ever. He is a wealthy man with ideas that can't be integrated. But the idea of someone publicly resorting to weird petty insults to slam their opponents...ugh. It's watching a bad smear commercial, except it's delivered through Trump's voice

I understand the interest with the presidential elections, but there has not been much so far that has value.

trump is crazy
jeb bush is the non-shouting calm rational and manages to avoid (poorly) questions of how political and family ties being the same
clinton is analysed for all her body language with the various private email questions
pretty much everyone else gets press by having a situation/incident/whatever with the above people.

This presidential race has made for more entertaining reality TV than America's Got Talent. the drama is better, and you don't need qualifications to win, just have to play to the crowd.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Can someone explain the Hilary Clinton private e-mail thing to me? Seen a couple references to it today but can't be bothered digging for the story.
Quote by Arby911

I just realized, he's a more bombastic version of Obama! He's great at speeches (if you like what he's saying) but hasn't the foggiest ****ing clue as to how to actually DO any of the shit he talks about.

You mean like failing to repeal Obamacare 50+ times?
Quote by ErikLensherr

Republicans are stupid.

You could fit all the Republican candidates brains in a Dixie cup and still have room for milk and sugar.
Quote by Arby911
If that was your actual takeaway, I'll bow to your expertise in stupidity.

You should bow to NO ONE in that regard.
tobsurex y u so stupid

like y

I almost never agree with Arby on political issues but you're making it a lot easier right now
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
We need to build a wall similar to one from Game of Thrones to keep all the Mexicans out and it will be guarded by our murder and rapists.
Quote by RAB11
Can someone explain the Hilary Clinton private e-mail thing to me? Seen a couple references to it today but can't be bothered digging for the story.

When people in government send e-mails to conduct government business they are supposed to use a government e-mail account and all e-mails are a matter of public record, and can't be deleted, primarily to reduce corruption, Hilary Clinton was caught using a personal e-mail account to conduct government business, even with foreign leaders, then when the account was seized a large number of e-mails had been deleted, basically she's either so bad with modern technology that she couldn't figure out how to manage 2 different accounts, was too irresponsible to do so, or (and probably the most likely) that she used a personal e-mail account to hide either corrupt or unflattering dealings
Quote by BladeSlinger
tobsurex y u so stupid

like y

I almost never agree with Arby on political issues but you're making it a lot easier right now

ummm.....congrats?
Donald Trump seems really ableist based on what he has said about those with autism.
Quote by Axelfox
Donald Trump seems really ableist based on what he has said about those with autism.

Yeah literally no one who mentioned autism seemed like they knew a thing about it which was really irritating. I mean I'm guessing Carson knows more but I wish he had spoken up.
cat
Quote by Bad Kharmel
When people in government send e-mails to conduct government business they are supposed to use a government e-mail account and all e-mails are a matter of public record, and can't be deleted, primarily to reduce corruption, Hilary Clinton was caught using a personal e-mail account to conduct government business, even with foreign leaders, then when the account was seized a large number of e-mails had been deleted, basically she's either so bad with modern technology that she couldn't figure out how to manage 2 different accounts, was too irresponsible to do so, or (and probably the most likely) that she used a personal e-mail account to hide either corrupt or unflattering dealings

is it not true that anything typed on a computer keyboard can be recovered? I have read that this is true.

I can assure you that it is most certainly true the lawmakers are not interested in reducing corruption, quite the contrary.
Last edited by yope at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo
Yeah literally no one who mentioned autism seemed like they knew a thing about it which was really irritating. I mean I'm guessing Carson knows more but I wish he had spoken up.

Autism caused by vaccines is an absolute farce, and anyone that goes down that road should be automatically excluded from any ballot anywhere.

I'm looking at you, Mr. Trump.

You ****ing dolt.

Quote by yope
is it not true that anything typed on a computer keyboard can be recovered? I have read that this is true.

It is not true. You have been mislead.
Charles Darwin
Quote by guitarxo

Carson assured us that autism is not caused by vaccines. This may be true , also may not be true. He is not going to say anything in contradiction with what the AMA policy dictates. He's a very smart man who has been bought and paid for.

If absolute proof was provided that the vaccines do cause autism in New Zealand and the AMA said that they didn't I wonder what his stance would be
Last edited by yope at Sep 17, 2015,
Ben Carson is a creationist. I would not call him a smart man. Don't care how good he is with a knife.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by yope
Carson assured us that autism is not caused by vaccines. This may be true , also may not be true. He is not going to say anything in contradiction with what the AMA policy dictates. He's a very smart man who has been bought and paid for.

If absolute proof was provided that the vaccines do cause autism in New Zealand and the AMA said that they didn't I wonder what his stance would be

Ummm....No. It's simply not true. End. Finis. No weaseling necessary. Your character assassination is foolish, since you've no evidence at all of the claim.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Ben Carson is a creationist. I would not call him a smart man. Don't care how good he is with a knife.

One can be smart in any number of areas and not be smart in all things. I'm betting that describes a significant portion of the population, probably verging on 100%. You thinking that he's not smart because one part of his personal philosophy disagrees with yours would be a case where you aren't very smart yourself.

I don't care much for Ben Carson, but these types of attacks expose the attacker's ignorance, not his.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
Autism caused by vaccines is an absolute farce, and anyone that goes down that road should be automatically excluded from any ballot anywhere.

I'm looking at you, Mr. Trump.

You ****ing dolt.

And from having kids.

Am I reading the title right? I'm guessing "The Republican presidential candidates debate number two" means "The Republican presidential candidates chat shit"

Quote by yope

Yes, I'm sure if proof for something that is known to be untrue came up, there would indeed be some change in opinion
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
Ummm....No. It's simply not true. End. Finis. No weaseling necessary. Your character assassination is foolish, since you've no evidence at all of the claim.

One can be smart in any number of areas and not be smart in all things. I'm betting that describes a significant portion of the population, probably verging on 100%. You thinking that he's not smart because one part of his personal philosophy disagrees with yours would be a case where you aren't very smart yourself.

I don't care much for Ben Carson, but these types of attacks expose the attacker's ignorance, not his.

since you know a lot about this are all vaccines safe and cause no harm or are there some that might hurt you . I just want the opinion of a man of your intellect and knowledge . This includes vaccines for dogs .Do they ever shoot you up with something that might cause more harm than good .
Quote by Arby911

It is not about personal philosophy. It is about spitting in the face of a shit tonne of evidence. Thinking dinosaurs lived together with humans is stupid. Has nothing to do with philosophy.

You get all touchy about vaccines here, but why not about evolution and shit?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by yope
since you know a lot about this are all vaccines safe and cause no harm or are there some that might hurt you . I just want the opinion of a man of your intellect and knowledge . This includes vaccines for dogs .Do they ever shoot you up with something that might cause more harm than good .

No vaccine is 100% safe. No one of any repute has ever said they were.

But they don't cause autism.

You know what else isn't safe? Measles, Mumps, Rotovirus, Polio, Diptheria, Tetanus, Influenza etc etc...

Measles alone kills 140,000 annually worldwide. The measles vaccine? Only 57 claimed deaths, and those in a no-fault system where you don't have to prove the vaccine actually killed the victim.

I don't know a damn thing about vaccines for dogs, other than that they exist.

And don't cause autism...

Quote by Neo Evil11
It is not about personal philosophy. It is about spitting in the face of a shit tonne of evidence. Thinking dinosaurs lived together with humans is stupid. Has nothing to do with philosophy.

You get all touchy about vaccines here, but why not about evolution and shit?

Do you honestly think he believes dinosaurs lived with humans? While I don't know the man, I'm reasonably sure that's not the case.

I believe in evolution. I also know that while it needn't be a directed process, there's nothing prohibiting it either.

Believing vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases they prevent and keeping yourself or your kids unvaccinated can (and has) caused significant harm.

Believing G_D created the universe doesn't. It's no more inherently harmful than believing in intelligent extraterrestrial life.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 17, 2015,
He sincerely said that evolution is fake, and that radioactive dating techniques are wrong cause God can change the rate of radioactive decay.

He is a sincere creationist.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Meanwhile Hillary Clinton and most of Washington believe in a talking snake and the story of Noah.

All of these people fool themselves on religion, but it doesn't make them stupid. It makes them self-deluding. As long as Carson doesn't try to legislate against evolution, which could never happen, his stance on it is irrelevant.
Quote by Neo Evil11
He sincerely said that evolution is fake, and that radioactive dating techniques are wrong cause God can change the rate of radioactive decay.

He is a sincere creationist.

?Where/when?

I'm not that familiar with him, but that seems a bit over the top. While I suppose it's technically correct if you ascribe omnipotence to your deity, I'm at a loss to see why said deity would do so.

Unless just to mess with us?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

It's what I'd do if I was God
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by Rossenrot
Also, two uses of the word "braggadocios" by my count.

It's a good word. make a note of it, I want to use it more often in conversation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Arby911
?Where/when?

I'm not that familiar with him, but that seems a bit over the top. While I suppose it's technically correct if you ascribe omnipotence to your deity, I'm at a loss to see why said deity would do so.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ben-carson-evolution-absurd-myth-give-me-break

I am not sure why a doctor, who must know about genetics, would have these views. Do they wall off the portion of their brain to allow for religion?

edit: sorry for the "biased" site, but it was top on google. The interview was done somewhere else anyway.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ben-carson-evolution-absurd-myth-give-me-break

I am not sure why a doctor, who must know about genetics, would have these views. Do they wall off the portion of their brain to allow for religion?

Alrighty then, those are indeed pretty stupid statements. As I noted, technically correct according to his ethos, but still pretty stupid.

Still doesn't make him stupid per se though. Smart people aren't immune from stupid beliefs.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Alrighty then, those are indeed pretty stupid statements. As I noted, technically correct according to his ethos, but still pretty stupid.

Still doesn't make him stupid per se though. Smart people aren't immune from stupid beliefs.

My problem with him is that he has a large list of "stupid beliefs". Obviously he must be good at reproducing knowledge, otherwise he would not have been able to be a neurosurgeon, but I sincerely doubt his ability to think critically, which is what I would say the main job of a politician.

Trump is a real wild card here. He says some incredibly offensive, and stupid stuff and then comes up with some good points. And I just don't know how to weight these things against eachother. If only Rand Paul wasn't failing so hard...
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Trump isn't a wildcard, he's a self-aggrandizing assclown who is tapping into a collective anger and using words to his advantage while never really saying anything of value. He's Obama with bad hair.

Anyone that falls for his nonsense probably believes professional wrestling is a real sport.
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 3