so a year or so ago i saw this guy at guitar center and at the time i didnt have the money to do anything but window shop. that being said i got lucky and got one photo of this thing, but cant find any others like it.the head stock is a 3/3 if that helps, unfortunately i wasnt smart enough to take a picture of the headstock so i could remember brand
thanks for any help or leads
Gibson Explorer...for sure! but the drawings are "horribles"
Quote by PogoZ
Gibson Explorer...for sure! but the drawings are "horribles"

Gibson Explorer with 3/3 headstock? They're 6 in line as far as I know. Ken Lawrence makes them that way, but without a brand or serial number we would get any further than an explorer model with some hideous paint job.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
It's a Dean Z. If you look at the pickups it's their stock DMT pups. Couldn't tell you what model though but probably nothing special.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Last edited by ltdguy27 at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by ltdguy27
It's a Dean Z. If you look at the pickups it their stock DMT pups. Couldn't tell you what model though but probably nothing special.

Thanks for the push in the right direction, it's a Dean Tommy Bolin Tomikazi Z guitar
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Last edited by icanhasgodmode at Sep 17, 2015,