I got a free week of Hulu, and I immediately started watching Seinfeld on Sunday. I finished up season 7 a few minutes ago, and started season 8. Ask me anything. Also, what other sitcoms should I watch?
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
What language does George learn when he stops having sex?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Life is just a window to watch Seinfeld, use it
How awful was the experience on a scale of :
1 (kinda awful like accidentally biting your gum while eating a sandwich and having to stop eating and put pressure on the cut or end up digesting blood with the rest of the sandwich) to 10 (more awful then every molecule in your body deciding to explode but slowly from the feet and skin first and you don't die until a few hours later when when your brain and heart are reached)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ErikLensherr
What language does George learn when he stops having sex?

If I am correct that is from season 8 episode 11, and I think it's Portuguese, but I haven't seen that episode since I was 12
Quote by theguitarist
How awful was the experience on a scale of :
1 (kinda awful like accidentally biting your gum while eating a sandwich and having to stop eating and put pressure on the cut or end up digesting blood with the rest of the sandwich) to 10 (more awful then every molecule in your body deciding to explode but slowly from the feet and skin first and you don't die until a few hours later when when your brain and heart are reached)

Seinfeld is the complete opposite of 10, I now transcend, like that movie where Johnny depp rips off lawnmower man
Quote by Ablast
Seinfeld is the complete opposite of 10, I now transcend, like that movie where Johnny depp rips off lawnmower man

so it's a 7?

realising you are the insufferable guy that loves seinfeld and thinks it's so great and every other sitcom is shit or a total ripoff wannabe and you feel great about this view until it's like 10 years later and you're over seinfeld (like pretty much everything) and look back and cringe at your sincere appreciation of the show. like how everyone is also about friends and scrubs ("wow i can't believe I liked this shit way back when. oh this episode was kinda funny though, hahah, nostalgia")
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
so it's a 7?

realising you are the insufferable guy that loves seinfeld and thinks it's so great and every other sitcom is shit or a total ripoff wannabe and you feel great about this view until it's like 10 years later and you're over seinfeld (like pretty much everything) and look back and cringe at your sincere appreciation of the show. like how everyone is also about friends and scrubs ("wow i can't believe I liked this shit way back when. oh this episode was kinda funny though, hahah, nostalgia")

I don't think Seinfeld is the best sitcom, I think Frasier is better, Community is fantastic too, but I just appreciate sitcoms, they're easier to get into than dramas
Quote by Ablast at #33600253
If I am correct that is from season 8 episode 11, and I think it's Portuguese, but I haven't seen that episode since I was 12

False, it is from season 8 episode 9.

flippin' casual

Quote by theguitarist

The first few seasons of Friends actually aged decently. Scrubs always sucked.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I thought both friends and seinfeld sucked, I thought arrested development sucked, I think big bang theory sucks.

Rather sit through reruns of that 70s show.

Roughly 1/20 sitcoms that make it past season 1 are even tolerable.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
False, it is from season 8 episode 9.

flippin' casual

The first few seasons of Friends actually aged decently. Scrubs always sucked.

Hey man, I just recently finished season 7 (I realize there is a typo in the thread title), but I'm currently on season 8 episode 2
yeah scrubs was the worst and I hated JD in every episode

but I kept ****ing watching ugh.

"oh I'm JD i'm so undesirable" *bangs a new attractive guest star every week*
"oh i'm so goofy and dorky and white, laugh at me"
etc.

glad whatever the hell he's doing now is enough of a flop that it isn't turning up on my tv screen here.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by stratkat
I thought both friends and seinfeld sucked, I thought arrested development sucked, I think big bang theory sucks.

it really does and I hate just about everyone in the show but I keep watching. it's scrubs all over again.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What season(s) did you find Seinfeld being at its peak? Although its probably best you answer that after Season 9 is over.

Quote by stratkat

Man that show started off so good then they ruined it at almost every turn. Replacing the Season 1 theme music with a shitty modern version from Cheap Trick, Hyde and Jackie going out (completely unbelievable) , running full seasons without the main protagonist, bringing in Tommy Chong to play the worst character he's every done (I argue he's done stoner dudes better... if that's possible .
At which point did you lose the very last traces of self-resppect?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by stratkat

That 70s show was a great sitcom. It had an awesomet theme song.

Friends was ok and had a decent theme. Seinfeld was boring and the theme song wasn't even a bass guitar.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Imagen Seinfeld still on TV today with brand new epsoads just like the 1990s.

Jary get ipone 6s

Elane get ipad pro

Gerge get macbook

Krame get zune off cregglist
tbh that 70s show is probably the only thing that can rival the big bang theory as the worst sitcom in television history

Quote by TheChaz
Imagen Seinfeld still on TV today with brand new epsoads just like the 1990s.

Jary get ipone 6s

Elane get ipad pro

Gerge get macbook

Krame get zune off cregglist

I think George would've gotten a zune, and end up banging Kate Upton at the end of the episode
Quote by Rebel Scum
What season(s) did you find Seinfeld being at its peak? Although its probably best you answer that after Season 9 is over.

Man that show started off so good then they ruined it at almost every turn. Replacing the Season 1 theme music with a shitty modern version from Cheap Trick, Hyde and Jackie going out (completely unbelievable) , running full seasons without the main protagonist, bringing in Tommy Chong to play the worst character he's every done (I argue he's done stoner dudes better... if that's possible .

So far seasons 5-7 are my favorite, some real gems in there.

That 70s Show started good, but it should have ended when Eric left, because right after that there was really no point in people still going to his family's house, then they replaced him with that weird guy.
Quote by MinterMan22
tbh that 70s show is probably the only thing that can rival the big bang theory as the worst sitcom in television history

First few seasons were decent, but yeah it turned absolute shit later on.
tbh once you get past 5 seasons of consecutive viewing you're probably eligible for a diagnosis of chronic depression
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by guitarxo
What sandwich does George eat during sex

Pastrami, that's a good one
Quote by Banjocal
tbh once you get past 5 seasons of consecutive viewing you're probably eligible for a diagnosis of chronic depression

Maybe I am depressed, I never though of that. I can't seem to find a job, no money to do anything, I'm always tired and bored