I just purchased 2 pedals for my Zoom g3 modeler, both designed for the g3: the FP02M expression pedal and the FS01 foot switch.

My problem is, I can't seem to use both at the same time! wtf? Not only are there no proper through-puts on the pedals to daisy chain (something I was ready for) but I apparently can't even use a 1/4" Y cable to connect them to the zoom g3 control in simultaneously.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make these three inexplicably incompatible items work together? I read before that it was possible but the recommended setup isn't working. What could I be missing?

Thanks for any help!
Did you try reading the manual? If you don't have it: https://www.zoom.co.jp/sites/default/files/products/downloads/pdfs/G3_OperationManual_English.pdf

I don't think you can use two pedals through that single port. If it is possible, I would think you need a TRS Y cable, if you don't have one that might be the problem. Also you would need to figure out how the tip, ring, sleeve configuration works with the two pedals. For my footswitch I have hooked up to it, I have to connect it halfway in.
Last edited by Will Lane at Sep 18, 2015,