The clock bomb hoax incident involving the muslim boy is a red herring.

The event was uncanningly coincidental considering his father, is a 2x presidential candidate for Sudan.

http://www.okayafrica.com/news/istandwithahmed-mohamed-elhassan-mohamed-sudanese-father-backstory/

Highly likely the US administration/government taught the father to nudge the boy to create this incident, to bring attention to themselves, and vindicate them, eventually and introduce the father to Americans, and the world.

The end game is really, invasion of Sudan or deposing the existing Islamic government, to make it more friendly to US/Western policies.

This old interview is evidence that Sudan is on the list of country to be deposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE
"In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran"

Bush didn't carry this out throughly, so it is no surprise his successors will be tasked to do so.

But so far, from the list of countries mentioned, Iraq, Libya has gone down. Syria currently on the way but may escalate with proxy fighting with Russians. Somalia was a mess and didn't work out. Sudan is definitely on the cards based on the recent clock bomb boy red herring incident.

Unfortunately Americans are too wasted to see the big picture why the clock bomb issue came into the front page, and would rather spend their attention on tiny little racial/religious angle of the entire issue.

If you have any kids in the military or are in the military, may help to pay attention where you or the kids may be sent out next for war within the next few years.
Lybia

*labia
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The event was uncanningly coincidental considering his father, is a 2x presidential candidate for Sudan.

You'd think the 2x presidential candidates son would have the social awareness to realize his skin color mixed with carrying clock parts in a pencil case is a bad combo...It's equivalent to me building a calculator, except it looks like a gun when I pull it out in public.

Shit looked straight out of 80s movie bomb prop.

You'd also think he'd live in sudan if he was a political figure there, but whatever.

Also literally looks like he just ripped apart a clock, with it having 9v and a plug for 120v.
No idea why a homemade clock would have two power sources.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 17, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
You'd think the 2x presidential candidates son would have the social awareness to realize his skin color mixed with carrying clock parts in a pencil case is a bad combo...It's equivalent to me building a calculator, except it looks like a gun when I pull it out in public.

You'd also think he'd live in sudan if he was a political figure there, but whatever.

Also literally looks like he just ripped apart a clock, with it having 9v and a plug for 120v.

Everyone focused too much on the clock, and the boy himself and his race/religion. Nobody wants to see the big picture. It doesn't matter if the clock looks like a bomb or not, or if he ripped it out of a clock, it is not important. It's all about bringing the dad into the media indirectly through his boy.

They need to introduce the next American puppet leader of Sudan, what better way to do this than the current approach that they're using ?

It's a PR stunt. The US government knows what they're doing.

Those observant enough can smell the next war cry. Sudan, you're next!

Quote by sfx at #33600413
The clock bomb hoax incident involving the muslim boy is a red herring.

http://www.okayafric.com/news/istandwithahmed-mohamed-elhassan-mohamed-sudanese-father-backstory/

Highly likely the US administration/government taught the father to nudge the boy to create this incident, to bring attention to themselves, and vindicate them, eventually and introduce the father to Americans, and the world.

The end game is really, invasion of Sudan or deposing the existing Islamic government, to make it more friendly to US/Western policies.

This old interview is evidence that Sudan is on the list of country to be deposed.

https://www.youtubeom/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE[rl]
"In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran"

Bush didn't carry this out throughly, so it is no surprise his successors will be tasked to do so.

But so far, from the list of countries mentioned, Iraq, Libya has gone down. Syria currently on the way but may escalate with proxy fighting with Russians. Somalia was a mess and didn't work out. Sudan is definitely on the cards based on the recent clock bomb boy red herring incident.

Unfortunately Americans are too wasted to see the big picture why the clock bomb issue came into the front page, and would rather spend their attention on tiny little racial/religious angle of the entire issue.

If you have any kids in the military or are in the military, may help to pay attention where you or the kids may be sent out next for war within the next few years.

Everyone focused too much on the clock, and the boy himself and his race/religion. Nobody wants to see the big picture. It doesn't matter if the clock looks like a bomb or not, or if he ripped it out of a clock, it is not important. It's all about bringing the dad into the media indirectly through his boy.

They need to introduce the next American puppet leader of Sudan, what better way to do this than the current approach that they're using ?

It's a PR stunt. The US government knows what they're doing.

Those observant enough can smell the next war cry. Sudan, you're next!

[IG]http://www.4thmedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/aa-poster-democracy-coming-soon-to-your-neighborhood1.jpg
Aren't you a 9/11 truther? lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
*labia

*libido

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
*libido

*a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Frappuccino?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Frappuccino?
YEAH!

DUN DUN DA DA *squeee* dundunnDAHDAHDAH DUNN
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Frappuccino?

Al Pacino.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Paul Sorvino

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Tarantino
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I like Wesley Clark but I think people go to him too often for military or government opinions. He was a commander of NATO and hasn't seen any real action since the Kosovo War. He also retired in the year 2000 so I don't think he has much insight into the 2nd Bush administration either. No matter what our individual views about that place maybe the fact is that ever since World War 2 (at least) nearly the entire Middle East has been a s*** storm and will continue to be so regardless of whatever regimes may topple. The United States government knows this, and there's nothing it can do individually to fix it.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Don Reno
Quote by stratkat

A backup battery for if the power goes out of course.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33600565

Is this a show, literally called episodes?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by BelowTheSun at #33600871
This thread is madder than Tom Cruise's favourite ****ing brush.

Other than this being the best post here, I'd like to ask about why Tom Cruise's favorite brush is mad.

Why is Tom Cruise's favorite brush mad? Spare no detail.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33600891
Yes.

looks aight

Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33600905
Other than this being the best post here, I'd like to ask about why Tom Cruise's favorite brush is mad.

You said U'd like to ask why Tom Cruise's favourite brush is mad, and by god did you deliver when you asked why is Tom Cruise's favourite brush mad.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53 at #33600923
You said U'd like to ask why Tom Cruise's favourite brush is mad, and by god did you deliver when you asked why is Tom Cruise's favourite brush mad.

The trick is to make a commitment in your head, and to just do it. You have to man up, claim responsibility for your actions, and make others just feel in their guts that you're a man of your word. Own up to who you are. No matter your faults, no matter your fears, you can make it happen.

Why is Tom Cruise's brush MAD? Why is Tom Cruise's BRUSH mad? WHY is Tom Cruise's brush mad?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I have no idea, but skip to 5:30-ish to see where I stole the quote from.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I would watch it but it's not Veep

Veep wishes it was The Thick Of It.

The Thick Of It eats Veep up, sicks Veep out and then grouts it's bathroom with Veep.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'