You're probably better off trying your luck with Carvin or a custom builder.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Carvin

Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by Cblaize
I am a left-handed guitarist. I reaally want TOSIN ABASI's TAM10 signature guitar.

Someone please tell me I can call up Ibanez and get them to make me this guitar left-handed without paying another 2 grand.

Link to the guitar: http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBATAM10?siid=131567

Unfortunately, like most mass-produced instruments, they're almost certainly not going to give you any options beyond what they planned to offer, without paying a whole lot extra to have it made in the custom shop. Of course, if you do that, the instrument you're gonna get is far higher quality than the mass produced one. It actually is very difficult and not cost-effective for a company to have a single guitar made in a special way, out of thousands being mass produced, mostly by programmed machines, in a giant factory in Asia.

Still though, it might be worth calling them up and talking to a rep, just to see. They may have plans already in place to offer a left-handed version later. But don't be surprised if they give you that answer: "can't do any special options on production models, but the Custom Shop will happily make anything that you want, for a price".
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Agile might be another viable option.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I hate to say it, but you could probably get away with getting an RG8L and putting a set of Ionizers and a pickguard on it. They're extremely similar guitars. I didn't like the TAM10 at all when I tried it. It felt exactly like an RG8.

As the others said, Agile and Carvin are other options but you will pay well over a grand. But with Carvin you'll get a better guitar than the TAM10 can ever hope to be.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Ibanez will deff make it, but it will most likely be 10x the price also.

look at carvin and Agile like already said.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
just so there is some understanding as to why. ibanez (or any maker) has to retool to do left handed guitars. this means that production is down until the machines are all setup to do this. this means lost time which in production is a bad thig. the only way they can justify doing this is to do a large run of lefties (or whatever non standard item is being made). my guess is that there isn't enough demand to justify this for that guitar. for this reason they have to do requests like yours in the custom shop and of course that means money.

this kind of crap was why i learned to play right handed (yes i'm a leftie). back when i started (late 70s) lefty guitars were very rare. while more common now you are really limited in models and even colors available.
Why the hell do u want that ugly ass guitar

His band is shit and his playing is fucking random and annoying.

I don't even want to get into what i think of him outside his playing. The guys a hack. Plays with steve vai but fucking just chugs a bass line? Sad.....

Honestly the only reason i think he got famous is because he is a rare breed. A black person playing prog rock....
Old thread.

Consider yourself banned for consistently talking trash and necroing.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee