Page 1 of 2
Rules: No SUPERPOWERED individuals (Superman, Batman, etc), no "mystically powered" folks (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doc Strange, etc). Only 100% NORMAL humans considered....

I will go with Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Middle aged guy, kinda frail looking, courageous enough to kill vampires, werewolves, dopplegangers, aliens, etc (ON HIS OWN...Nobody believed him).

Top that!
Omar Little
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Omar Little

Who the hell is that?

Extra rule: No shitty foreign TV shows!
Quote by TobusRex at #33601862
Who the hell is that?

He's the butler on Downton Abbey obvs.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Goku
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MakinLattes
Mr Rogers

Fred Rogers: 1941-1945 worked for the OSS as a codebreaker. Reassigned to West Berlin in 1946 he underwent radical surgery to change his appearance and, with fake papers, joined the Stasi (East German State Police). Rogers worked undercover for 3 years until he was detected by KGB investigators and captured. Given the chance to turn double agent...Rogers refused and was tortured. He was later shipped to a gulag in northern Siberia. Rogers survived at the gulag by resorting to cannibalism (food supplies were constantly late, if they showed at all).

Rogers escaped the Gulag and traveled 4,000 miles by foot in the dead of winter, crossing into China, then Tibet, and finally made it over the Himalayas to Bhutan. From there he visited the US Embassy and was debriefed. Retired from the US Government with a ranking of GS 15 in 1958.

Rogers traveled to Hollywood in 1959 intent on making it in Hollywood. Soon after his arrival a rash of rape-slayings occurred in the Hollywood Hills. Rogers was the prime suspect and was arrested for the deaths of 15 teenage girls. The Distract Attorney foolishly tried Rogers for all the murders together in one trial...Rogers beat the rap. Shortly after his acquittal he obtained money, thanks to his massive heroin smuggling network (set up with former OSS and CIA contacts), sufficient to begin production of his famous TV show "Mr Rogers Neighborhood". The rest, as they say, is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2MSiU7gDU
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 18, 2015,
Quote by soundgarden1986

the amount of bar rescue ive watched in the last few days is embarrassing

It's not the worst show ever, at least it's not gym rescue
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by soundgarden1986
of course its not the worst show ever

its the best

this

OT: Hank Hill, the most strong-willed American in these United States
100% normal? define normal.
Human? debatable but....

Strictly speaking earth born humans...
I dunno, only one I can think of ATM is way to stereotypical of a "badass".
Walker Texas Ranger
Even though I have only seen that show maybe 2 or 3 times.
By "normal" I simply mean "not superpowered" or "extra" powerful (through magic, science, etc). Craziness isn't enough to disqualify a person (even though they aren't "normal"). A really strong badass, somebody like me, is okay as long as he's not "super"
Quote by TobusRex
Who the hell is that?

O_O

Kids these days.

But yeah it's definitely Omar. No contest.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Omar Little

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by slash_page10
Batman doesn't have superpowers though
He's got super toys though
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33601989
Yeah, too bad he died RIP

You know what's really badass?

Being alive
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by soundgarden1986

the amount of bar rescue ive watched in the last few days is embarrassing

SHUT IT DOWN
>batman
>superpowered

Tony Stark.

If we're going for just base human with no artificial suits or gear belts, I would find someone like Walter White extremely dangerous. If you don't know where they are and they're genius-level, they will know where you are.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Nelson Muntz.

He had a soft side, but he was still tough as nails.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Way Cool JR.

Cocksucker.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Page 1 of 2