Page 1 of 3
*I actually mean arthropod-that-can-sometimes-be-found-in-your-house generally

I think centipedes are the worst, however if I had more wasps in my house I would change my mind
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Craneflies (fight me). They're horrible and scare me.

Luckily that fear manifests in extreme rage and I usually bare-hand slap them against walls.

My bedroom walls need painting.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by Banjocal at #33602246
Craneflies (fight me). They're horrible and scare me.

Luckily that fear manifests in extreme rage and I usually bare-hand slap them against walls.

My bedroom walls need painting.

Agree with crane flies. I hate unpredictable flying things and crane flies are the worst for it.

Shoutout to house centipedes too even though I've never seen one and will probably cry if I do.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My sister.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer at #33602261
My sister.

?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Imagine finding one of these in your bed tho
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
My favorite are spiders, I keep on in my room because it kills flies. I named him Petey.

As for worse, I'm going to say ticks, they always manage to end up on my dogs and cats somehow
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by guitarxo
Cockroaches, mosquitoes, moths, giant beetles, etc

I like I'm Arizona and there are these large brown beetles, they're pracially indestructible, I have stepped in them, impaled them, let the cats loose on them, and they don't die
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I have a problem with slugs in my house atm. I've no idea how they get in but they come out at night, slime all over the living room and by the time I come down in the morning they've vanished.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Sorry man, next time I'll use a towel.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MakinLattes
Centipedes eat smaller house pests. They are pretty useful to have around.

But gross.

Quote by Ablast
My favorite are spiders, I keep on in my room because it kills flies. I named him Petey.

Yeah spiders are cool. Also bees cause they make us not dead, they can stay in my house any day no matter how much I fear them. Also they're cute fluffly little fuckers besides the sting.

Quote by RetroGunslinger
I have a problem with slugs in my house atm. I've no idea how they get in but they come out at night, slime all over the living room and by the time I come down in the morning they've vanished.

I've had a couple in my room. Absolutely bizarre how they get in there and just turn up on the floor, and they're a bitch to get rid of without touching them (which is a must for me) so yeah no thanks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by TobusRex
Because of pubic lice?

No, she's a leech.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I don't like killing spiders. They are good bugs. I had a wolf spider the size of a silver dollar living in my apartment for 2 years. Dangerous spiders...yeah, I'll kill those but only if they are inside my house. Spiders are the good guys, fellas, remember that. I adore jumpers and tarantulas.

I have to go with scorpions and centipedes as the worst bugs. Those things can sting and it'll hurt like hell for days. Add wasps to the list. We have killer bees in this area but I've never ran across them so giving them a pass....for now!
Around here we have the Brown Recluse spider, which is quite nasty, and also a related species which is not as severe but still can leave a quarter-sized wound with a necrotic center.

However, this is nothing compared to Australia, where they have hand-sized "jumping spiders" that are agressive and very poisonous. Unpleasant.
When I was in the army at Fort Sam Houston in Texas, both scorpions and black widow spiders were common.
I live in south florida which is notorious for harboring large cockroaches. every where ive ever lived has never been infested with roaches but (especially in the summer) we will occasionally get one of those big flying fuckers that survive stomps and shit

hate them they're gross. ive killed so many in my life that i can actually detect if one is in my room by the sound it makes
pinga
Quote by Bikewer
Around here we have the Brown Recluse spider, which is quite nasty, and also a related species which is not as severe but still can leave a quarter-sized wound with a necrotic center.

where's here?

we have black widows here. one killed my cat
rip chantal
Quote by K33nbl4d3
*I actually mean arthropod-that-can-sometimes-be-found-in-your-house generally

I think centipedes are the worst, however if I had more wasps in my house I would change my mind
ANY AND ALL EVER
Quote by Eastwinn
where's here?

we have black widows here. one killed my cat
rip chantal

spiders are ick sometimes

not a fan of house centipedes, earwigs, silverfish, any type of be (carpenter, and various wasps and hornets), ticks (taking them out of yourself if just not a fun experience), and bedbugs. Definitely agree with bedbugs.

and horseflies. they just hurt
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
silverfish

forgot about these little assholes

wasps and hornets are evil and all but I don't get how you could object to this lil dude going about his business
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by Eastwinn at #33602354
stink bugs

Yea. Pretty sure they're the stupidest creatures on earth. Can't even fly for more than five seconds without hitting something and falling to the floor. Our cats also kill most bugs but they won't go near them because they smell so fucking bad.

House centipedes are awful but they just hide in our basement, and they supposedly kill other bugs so whatever. Every once in a while they'll come up into our bathroom because of the space in the floor where the pipe behind the toilet goes into the basement. But they'll scatter back down the second you open the door.

I never saw a wolf spider until a year or two ago and now I've seen like 5. They scare the shit out of me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 19, 2015,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

wasps and hornets are evil and all but I don't get how you could object to this lil dude going about his business

the 'bzzzz' sound instantly sets of my primal fear instinct of "aaahhhhhhhhhhh". and arpenter bees suck because besides being bloody massive, there's a type of wasp that nests in the wood burrowing thing.
Quote by Dirge Humani
these weird kind of translucent centipede things that show up in houses sometimes. theyve always really skeeved me out

yeah I don't like them. They're quick, massive, gross when killed, just ugh.

ugh
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
From the stuff I encounter in motherland, either moths or may beetles. Probably moths because may beetles are only a problem for like two weeks per year.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
From the stuff I encounter in motherland, either moths or may beetles. Probably moths because may beetles are only a problem for like two weeks per year.

But moths are adorsables

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Mosquitoes.

Did you know that getting rid of all the mosquitoes would not cause any notable environmental damage?
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html

Did you know there is a plan to eradicate mosquitoes via genetic modification in the works?
http://www.gizmag.com/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-aegypti-mosquito/20668/
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like moths fluttering around my room. They're cute. Until they eat my clothes. The joys of being in the countryside.

Nowadays I'm in the city, and the only life I see here are weeds in the pavement and fvcking humans traipsing around.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
hornets are a bunch of cunts
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
actually yeah, hornets need to die in a fire

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Friends from back east always freak me out with stories of chiggers.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Burgery at #33602657
hornets are a bunch of cunts

Try hitting a nest of the bastards with your lawn mower. They aren't happy about it

Quote by vintage x metal at #33602637
Mosquitoes.

Did you know that getting rid of all the mosquitoes would not cause any notable environmental damage?
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html

Did you know there is a plan to eradicate mosquitoes via genetic modification in the works?
http://www.gizmag.com/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-aegypti-mosquito/20668/

Well this is awesome
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 19, 2015,
Page 1 of 3