Hey guys, Im gonna get a 2x12 for my dual rec and Ive found 2 options that have peaked my interest, a Budda 2x12 closed back for $300 and a Avatar 2x12 with vintage 30's for $285, Ive seen the Budda cabs for around $600 so I know thats a good price, but which ones best?
Well, honestly I'dget the Oversized MEsa 2x12
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek

I would love one, but budget
Quote by PancakesGO!!!!
I would love one, but budget

Can't you get used? If not then I guess the Avatar. I don't really know too much about the Budda, sorry.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
Can't you get used? If not then I guess the Avatar. I don't really know too much about the Budda, sorry.

Ive been hunting for one and I cant find any under $350, Ive been waiting for months to get a new cab and Im getting impatient
Quote by PancakesGO!!!!
...and Ive found 2 options that have peaked my interest....
It's 'piqued.'
Quote by Fryderyczek

X2 but with wheels for sure ....I'm thinking this years birthday present to my self

Budget wise Carvin has some decent cabs new for fairly reasonable price , I have 3 of there 2x12's cabs , two are slant tops and one is horizontal , you can choose between Celestion V30 or Carvin GT's , got then both and they both sound great , I would give the edge to the V30's on the clean channel .... you can catch them on sale for 299.00
Quote by PancakesGO!!!!
Hey guys, Im gonna get a 2x12 for my dual rec and Ive found 2 options that have peaked my interest, a Budda 2x12 closed back for $300 and a Avatar 2x12 with vintage 30's for $285, Ive seen the Budda cabs for around $600 so I know thats a good price, but which ones best?

It's "piqued."

The Avatar is my choice. There's nothing special about the Budda's cabinetry compared to the Avatar that makes it worth $600, unless you *really* like their logo.

The Carvins are very well done, great materials and construction, as well.
I would definitely go with the Avatar. They're built incredibly well, and besides being durable, they have a certain tightness and articulateness that I haven't found in any other cabinet in this price range. I recently just bought a Seismic Audio 2x12 cabinet, and while it is probably the most cost-effective cab purchase I've ever made (I paid $110 for the empty cabinet), it just doesn't stand up to my Avatar.
one thing cool on the Carvin cabs is the back door is removable if you want a open back , that is if that matters and the others don't ??
avatar for $250 i would say. make an offer and see what he thinks. can't hurt.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/