I've been looking to buy a Guild Crossroads guitar for some time now and i cant verify if these sites are legit. I sent an email to website #2 and their replies were in broken english and never fully answered my question of, if i were unsatisfied could i get a refund, three emails later they finally said i could, but it seems a little sketchy. And I haven't emailed #1 yet. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a guild crossroads from a legit site, and how much it would cost.

1. http://www.doublenecksg.com/Guild-Crossroads-Slash-Double-Neck-Guitar-Green-11.html
2. http://www.rareelectricguitar.com/Guild-Slash-Green-Double-Neck-Guitar-sale_2417.html
No and no.

They're ripoff merchants.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
All the site content is in "broken English". The logos are deliberately vaselined out of the pictures.
Why would you ever think this site was legit?

When you want to buy name brand stuff on-line buy from an Authorized Vendor. Most Manufacturers have a listing of these stores on their website.
Moving on.....
Last edited by KenG at Sep 19, 2015,
No. Chinese copies of the real thing.
And *maybe* you'll get the copy. Maybe not.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. In this case, it definitely is.
this is one of these situations that if you have to ask, you probably should stay away.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by AlexV6430 at #33604172
I've looked everywhere. anyone know where i can get a legit deal?

A 'Legit deal' on a fake guitar? There's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

If you seriously want to buy a doubleneck (and personally I wouldn't because they're very impractical by design, which makes the gimmick of owning one get old really fast), get one from a company that isn't trying to blatantly represent themselves as another company.

If you want a doubleneck SG that doesn't cost a ludicrous amount, then the Epiphone G-1275 is a decent option. Mainly because there are very few options for doublenecks out there in general.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
A 'Legit deal' on a fake guitar? There's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

^Pretty sure OP is looking for the real deal.

If you specifically want one of them Guilds, depends where you live but stuff like Ebay or Reverb will probably be your best bet.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i