Get a job.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Fucking GoFundMe to buy a sitar?

Get in the fucking sea
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd rather burn my money to light a cigar than give OP anything.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Give me one good fucking reason why anyone should help you when you could help yourself by working instead of wasting time making a crowd funding page to buy a sitar.

smh

EDIT: If I had Facebook I'd be the first one to leave a comment and it would say 'you're a twat'

not really, because that's really mean, but I would not donate if I wasn't destitute myself
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 19, 2015,
Well the reason I asked for help is cuz I'm also trying to pay off some of my loans while still in school and textbooks were expensive this year, but idc it was just a thought
Thanks for the free vibes
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I have students loans and buy textbooks bit I still buy my own instruments without begging for strangers' money. You'll probably suck at it anyway. Just another asshole that tries to play Paint it Black and Norwegian Wood without even trying to understand or appreciate traditional or contemporary Hindustani music.

Just get a job, you dirty draft dodging hippie.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 19, 2015,
I don't know maybe it's just me, but I'd rather donate to starving people in Africa than some dude's sitar
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
"textbooks were expensive this year" if that ain't the epitome of 1st world problems.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
You know what I hate? I hate how these college students use the typical excuse of "I'm a poor college student. Help me out!" Hell, I'm 4 months removed from being in college, but I worked 30 hours a week while I went.

Get a god dam job., hippy!

Quote by ErikLensherr
"textbooks were expensive this year" if that ain't the epitome of 1st world problems.

Yeah, said by bums without jobs.

Don't even get me started. This whole "poor college kid" act pisses me off to no end.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Sep 19, 2015,
He's like that episode of King of the Hill where Bobby was begging for change with some asshole college kids that weren't even poor.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No can do, friend

I'm saving money from my job to buy my own sitar
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
Quote by theogonia777
He's like that episode of King of the Hill where Bobby was begging for change with some asshole college kids that weren't even poor.

Just another example of why KotH is the greatest show of all time, every episode has a real life lesson to be learned.
Hey TS I will give you money if you give me money first

NB: I won't actually give you money and I also won't ever pay back any money you give me
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Trowzaa

Get in the fucking sea

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do