Page 1 of 2
It's a giant pimple on Portugal's arse.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Just another generic European country like Latvia or Poland or Slovenia.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Just another generic European country like Latvia or Poland or Slovenia.

Holy fuck where the hell is latvia or slovenia?
It's pretty cool. I've only been to Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian but I liked all three.

Also what do you know about Getafe?
Quote by Cujo12
Holy fuck where the hell is latvia or slovenia?

Former Eastern Bloc so cheap as fuck I assume and cute girls.
i don't really know anything about Spain and therefore don't really have an opinion on it
Used to have an empire, now they're just europoors.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
All the racist old people there should be euthanised, but apart from that it's not bad.
🙈 🙉 🙊
they ruined spanish
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
the Gasol brothers are very talented
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Pants building
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33603827
It's a giant pimple on Portugal's arse.

Quote by DardySon at #33603835
Also what do you know about Getafe?

Quite a bit, in fact. For instance, I know that the coat of arms of Getafe is divided vertically into two equal halves that represent the two most important characteristics of the municipal district. The left half contains a heart in the center of a Latin cross, representing the Sacred Heart of Jesus—a reference to the Cerro de los Ángeles. The right half contains a repeated pattern of airplanes representing the aeronautical tradition of the area and referencing the nearby Air Force Base. The Royal Spanish Crown tops the coat of arms, and symbolizes Getafe's loyalty to the Spanish monarchy.
I have talked to a Spanish girl. She said life is good there. They don't have a lot of cars and amenities like indoor plumbing so forth. They are more concerned with having a good life than the work ethic and American dream type of thing. I'm all for it
Last edited by yope at Sep 20, 2015,
Quote by yope
I have talked to a Spanish girl. She said life is good there. They don't have a lot of cars and amenities like indoor plumbing so forth. They are more concerned with having a good life than the work ethic and American dream type of thing. I'm all for it

Yup, yope, that's the way to go.

Start by abandoning this stupid internet thing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by DardySon
Former Eastern Bloc so cheap as fuck I assume and cute girls.

actually, did you know yugoslavia was not considered part of the eastern or western bloc. in fact it was a founding member of the non-aligned movement which specifically condemned the bloc-division of europe and the world

themoreyouknow.jpg

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 20, 2015,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
actually, did you know yugoslavia was not considered part of the eastern bloc

themoreyouknow.jpg

And they made such fine automobiles.

Quote by Diemon Dave
brah do you even fičo (zastava 750)

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
brah do you even fičo (zastava 750)

Only on a Tuesday.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by institutions
i don't really know anything about Spain and therefore don't really have an opinion on it

+1

Wouldn't mind checking it out for myself someday though.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 20, 2015,
I was in Alicante for a month in 2007. I loved it, best single experience of my life.
My God, it's full of stars!
I plan on going there for a couple of weeks soon. I have always liked spanish culture and played with the idea of possibly moving there in the future.
it's okay.

some generalisations a fair amount of spanish persons I've known confirmed a bit: chill/dgaf demeanour but that means lazy too. also I dislike certain spanish accents but I'm not sure which ones, some of them flow in a fast, harsh way that sounds like a bunch of birds getting mad at each other. then again I like the sound of pretty much all german, which I get the impression isn't very pleasant to most non-speakers.

visiting the country is pretty nice, providing you stay away from the cheapo british tourist target places.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Castellano is the best Spanish accent, first of all
I wanna go to Spain. I'm fascinated with paellas.

Did you guys know that an entire Spanish city was dedicated to making a GIGANTIC paella? They literally built a pan the size of the city and it took hundreds of people to stir the paella on CRANES. I just love that

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Did you guys know that an entire Spanish city was dedicated to making a GIGANTIC paella? They literally built a pan the size of the city and it took hundreds of people to stir the paella on CRANES. I just love that

So is that why their economy is so shit? Cos they're wasting money on stuff like that?
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33605017

Best paella I ever had was in Spain

That goes without saying tho

and the black paella I had in Valencia was fantastic

And pretty much all the food was great
Quote by DardySon
So is that why their economy is so shit? Cos they're wasting money on stuff like that?

so worth it tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylqHsNl5FM

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
A very close second paella I had was in Oregon tho

Also my mother in law makes fantastic paella

I love paella
let's make paella :3

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2