I pulled this pickup out of an 80s Korean super strat, however, the pickups - specifically this one, were not stock. I know this for two reasons:
a) the only picture I've seen of the same model has the stock pickups (the picture has since been removed by the host of the website, but I found a similar guitar with the same or similar pickups) Notice the covers on the pickups, and, more specifically, that the bridge pickup has two screws on the bass side, much like fender wide range humbuckers. This pickup was installed in the original ring, but a hole was drilled between the two holes to mount it. Picture

The pickup is very microphonic, it looks and sounds like all the wax was purposely removed. It appears it originally had a cover, as there's solder on the sides, where there normally would be solder to secure the cover (yes, there is solder on the side with the pole piece screws, its just very faint due to the filth all over the backplate.

The original wire is there, but just barely. A very small amount of the braided shielding is lodged in the hole the wire comes out of. Excess wire has been soldered to what remains of it to make it usable.

It has white plastic spacers, Patent number 2,737,842 is ENGRAVED into the baseplate (not on a sticker like the later PAFs), and 1381080 ink stamped onto it as well. It does not have T top bobbins.

I intend to clean some of the goop off the back with some steel wool or something

PICTURES:https://imgur.com/a/3aVjz
Quote by SacredJones
Could be a DirtyFingers, measuring the kohms could help

Taking a quick look at dirty fingers, they look like they've always had screw poles on both coils instead of slugs on one
I read a little more of it, check out something about Tim Shaw, worked on Gibson pickups if I read correctly
Quote by SacredJones
I read a little more of it, check out something about Tim Shaw, worked on Gibson pickups if I read correctly

Yeah that's what I was thinking it is, but I figured I'd let all of you chime in