Poll Options
View poll results: do you?
yes, i am a gross weirdo
24 59%
no, tp cover all the way
19 46%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
do you use toilet paper or a seat cover when the nature strikes?

I always use some form of barrier against the seat, no matter how clean it looks. Generally it's tp.
Last edited by Will Lane at Sep 21, 2015,
depends of the state of the toilet

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I wash off any potential contaminants with my own piss.
>2015TYOOL
>not licking it clean

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It's actually a bit of a fetish of mine, knowing someone else has sat on it.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
My germs can kill their germs
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Depends on the state I'll generally give it a quick wipe with some tp though just to make sure there isn't any piss on it.
I poop at home.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Never shat in a public toilet in my life.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I don't remember ever using a public toilet for anything but peeing to be honest
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The only toilet I use outside home are the ones in college and I use the plastic sheets they give you stocked near the toilet to put on the seat.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Yes. I do a visual and a quick wipedown, but other than that it's not really a big deal.

What is it that you are afraid of? The door handle to the restroom was probably nastier than the toilet seat (assuming a reasonably clean restroom).

Unless you live alone and never have guests, your toilet at home probably isn't exactly a bastion of porcelain purity...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 21, 2015,
I've only pooped in a public restroom a handful of times, and no, I did not sit directly on the seat.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I hover unless it was just cleaned. (Either the cleaner is still in there or I check the cleaning schedule on the back of the door) or unless I'm super tired and cannot hover
cat
Quote by Arby911
Yes. I do a visual and a quick wipedown, but other than that it's not really a big deal.

What is it that you are afraid of? The door handle to the restroom was probably nastier than the toilet seat (assuming a reasonably clean restroom).
I use paper towels to open the bathroom doors. If no paper towels are present, I use the bottom of my shirt to open the door and I burn down the business for not having paper towels.
Quote by Arby911 at #33605737
Yes. I do a visual and a quick wipedown

I do an ocular patdown, clear it for threats...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Cardbored
The only toilet I use outside home are the ones in college and I use the plastic sheets they give you stocked near the toilet to put on the seat.

I pee on those while thinking of people like you...
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 21, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
I pee on people while thinking of you...
...is how I misread this at first
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Well yeah, but if I ever had to shit in a public toilet I would, by definition, not have the time or wherewithal to adequately fortify the purity of my ass against threat of the seat.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I don't understand being a germaphobe, personally. Maybe I'm just lucky to have a good immune system.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ErikLensherr

This, and if it does not pass I get Green Man to clean it for me.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by JustRooster
I don't understand being a germaphobe, personally. Maybe I'm just lucky to have a good immune system.

Or maybe you're just not ******ed.
I would claim never to have pooped in a public toilet or in fact never to have pooped at all, but then I'd be full of shit.
I used to never shit anywhere but home as a kid (I got extremely constipated at a summer camp one time), then as I got older I always put a layer of tp down except at my house, but I've recently started saying fuck it and just quickly wiping the seat down with tp and going for it. If the seat had shit on it or something I would just try to find another toilet.

It's pretty rare that I ever actually need to shit when I'm out in public, but when I do I'm not scared of the toilets anymore.
If I REALLY have to go...I just squat and hover the toilet seat. It's great exercise for my thighs.
i use the paper seat covers, but only after i make sure the seat isn't wet with piss
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Streptococcus, staphylococcus, E. coli and shigella bacteria, hepatitis A virus, the common cold virus, and various sexually transmitted organisms are on every public toilet seat ever. And they will follow you home and craw up your butt cheeks and crawl into your mouth. They'll have to chop your dick off at the hospital.
Quote by mabbamam
Streptococcus, staphylococcus, E. coli and shigella bacteria, hepatitis A virus, the common cold virus, and various sexually transmitted organisms are on every public toilet seat ever. And they will follow you home and craw up your butt cheeks and crawl into your mouth. They'll have to chop your dick off at the hospital.

Most of them are on your skin already.

Not mine, or anyone else's. Just yours, you manky little cunt.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Most of them are on your skin already.

Not mine, or anyone else's. Just yours, you manky little cunt.

Your mother's manky little cunt LOL
Quote by mabbamam
Your mother's manky little cunt LOL

Well, there's proof enough you don't know what you're talking about.

"little" indeed...

Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Well, there's proof enough you don't know what you're talking about.

"little" indeed...

I dunno, the pile of ash that would have come from there is likely to be pretty small.
Quote by JustRooster

You think you become a germaphobe by having a weak immune system?

Because that's the most laughably misinformed thing ever posted on this site
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I never take shits in public bathrooms, Im too much of a germaphobe.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
What kinda pussy would cover a toilet seat before sitting on it? Like do you not realize that your own damn dick is dirtier than the average toilet seat?

I mean i just did a quick google search and the average door handle is WAY dirtier and more filled with germs than even the damn toilet water

And according to the same google search, people who cover the toilet seat actually have a way weaker immune system than the average normal person lol (for obvious reasons)

Like seriously, you people who cover the toilet seat are most likely the same people who don't let their kids eat sand or dirt and thus give them major allergies and horrible immune systems.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
What kinda pussy would cover a toilet seat before sitting on it? Like do you not realize that your own damn dick is dirtier than the average toilet seat?

Wash your cock you filthy git.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by GuitarGod_92
You think you become a germaphobe by having a weak immune system?

Because that's the most laughably misinformed thing ever posted on this site

Do you purposely twists everyone's meanings into things to be mad about, or are have you just done it so much you do it unconsciously?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Sep 21, 2015,
Page 1 of 2