TPP is 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
it's disgusting
definitely needs more attention and opposition than it's getting

to put this into perspective, you could potentially do jail time for dressing up as a copyrighted character on halloween, because it would breach copyright.
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Sep 21, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
TPP is 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

this

There was a thread on it a few months ago but I guess people forgot about it
cat
Quote by Ichikurosaki at #33606346
to put this into perspective, you could potentially do jail time for dressing up as a copyrighted character on halloween, because it would breach copyright.

loool
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by slash_page10
How dare you. That's some art that someone worked hard on of Darunia from Ocarina of Time.

#nerdculture #I'mfuckingoverit
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I don't think it's creepy more than it is annoying.
If you want creepy, look up skyler's avi.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Ichikurosaki
it's disgusting
definitely needs more attention and opposition than it's getting

p much this, but the idea of a corporation being able to sue a government because they're disadvantaged by the law is incredibly fucked up.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day