Hi, my name is Mike and I'm new here! I've just turned 18 and making music is my only remedy from boring everyday life. I'm always in crippling self-doubt when it comes to my music, but recently I got enough courage to post the first demo on youtube. I joined the forum so I can get a general sense of direction when writing my own stuff, based on the feedback from other users. I also like to check out others' amateur projects, knowing that one day they might rise to fame, and I will be quite delighted by knowing that I've witnessed the very first musical efforts of theirs. I'm that hipster

I will post a link to the song in Promote Your Band section soon, if you're interested, please check it out. Bye
Hello .I’m here to tell a great federal resume writing service from online for a good job. It will qualify you for a good job. If you search on federal resume writing service from online. Then it is sure you will get the amazing the resumes from this. Great writing experts are there for you, it is very trusted writing service from my experience .I got many resumes from there. You will get the tips for how to write a good resume also. Try it.

Ref:http://federalresumewritingservice.net/
Last edited by Jameslia at Sep 26, 2015,