hum
2 11%
hud
9 47%
Voters: 19.
Pizzas and salads yes.

Alone? no.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I really want to try them on pizza. Partly because of Futurama.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I like them on stuff if they are decent ones. Have to be in the mood for them though, because they are a bit too salty for me generally. Sometimes I'll buy a jar of fancy anchovies since I'm in the mood, eat a few with some salad or pasta or something and then have to throw out the rest a month or two later because I was never in the mood again for something so salty.

Always wondered if you could get less salted ones but I've tried a bunch of different brands of anchovies and they are all super salty.

fuck those awful "anchovies" you get on a pizza hut or dominoes pizza though. just a nasty ball of salt that barely tastes of fish.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Soz Gary, whitebait or bust.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'm not a huge fan of anchovies, but do like smoked mussels, baby clams or oysters.

I don't hate anchovies, and I'll eat them and smoked herring if the opportunity presents itself, but I won't go out of my way to find them.

I have NOT tried these however...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
never had em, though I've always wanted to try it on pizza. I was thinking of trying it on pizza hut sometime, but the theguitarist has me thinking I should try it somewhere that actually makes good pizza
I thought anchovies on pizza was something that only happened in cartoons.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Cb4rabid
ive never tried them but i love sardines. are they similar in taste?

Every time I've had anchovies they were way saltier. Not a bad thing though imo.
#DTWD
huuh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
huu

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Who the fuck wants to eat hairy bait fish?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass