I have accumulated these items over the last month or so and decided to take time to make a thread because it seems like this forum has been stagnant for a while on new gear threads.
First up, Mesa Dual Rec. I ended up trading my Orange for this amp as I have been after another Mesa since I got rid of my Solo 50. Its your average run of the mill dual rectifier 3 channel head. I have read a lot about the 3 channel being fizzy sounding, but as of yet I have not found that. I think its all about how you dial it in, which with a Mesa can be tricky, but it is normally worth the effort. Channel 1 pushed is great. Perfect for a a bluesy style clean, throw in some reverb and it is perfect for what I want. Channel 2 is great, reminds me of older Mesas. I tend to spend most of my time on the vintage mode of that channel which, when paired with the pushed channel 1 is ideal for classic rock or prog stuff. Channel 3 is just a beast, I leave that in modern and just use it for primarily metal. As with all Mesa amps dial in the tone with your ears not your eyes.
Second and third, new modules for my RM100.
JF6550- all out brutal module that mimics the 6505/6505+. I don't use this for anything other than metal, sounds great with downtuned guitars as well. I only go as low as D standard though, but it works.
Salvation Spawn- beautiful module that unique and diverse. I use 1st gear, can be set to sound like a tube amp on the verge of breaking up and with a fuzz and it is blissful, gear 2 can be set to sound like a JCM800, gear 3 is great for hard rock, metal and prog.
EHX big muff- its a muff! Got it for a great price so had to do it. Love me some fuzz pedals.
Morley Power Wah/Volume pedal- wanted a volume pedal and I like to experiment with different wahs so this was a win-win.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Last edited by bobafettacheese at Sep 23, 2015,
Nice haul man! Fix your links tho

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Did the pics not work? What needs to be fixed?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
Did the pics not work? What needs to be fixed?

Well they aren't showing up in your OP. You have to click them to open them despite your tags because the links are wrong.

This is the link you need to embed them via IMG tags:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll33/thefett09/IMG_1652_zpsmiln6euq.jpg

Otherwise, if you wanted them to just be clicked, you could just leave them as is (without the tags) or use the tags.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 23, 2015,
Nice bunch of stuff!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I guess I am just terrible at embedding pictures. I used the link from photo bucket and attached the IMG tags so that hopefully it would not require the clicking. Many apologies.

^Thank you gentleman.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
I guess I am just terrible at embedding pictures. I used the link from photo bucket and attached the IMG tags so that hopefully it would not require the clicking. Many apologies.

^Thank you gentleman.

No worries. I need me a nice Muff as well.

If you wanted to do that, all you have to do is copy the "direct link" to the right of the photo (it should have links for Email, HTML & IMG as well but it's the direct link you want.) and then wrap that in IMG tags if you want the images to display.

So you can just copy this and put it in your initial post if you want them embedded:

Copy it with the spoiler tag though cause the pictures are pretty big. The code will show up once you quote my post.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 23, 2015,

Well played on the muff comment!
Line 6 M13
glad you enjoyed it
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Right now I have two 2x12s. One has a G12t75 and Vet 30 and the other has a cannabis rex and retro 30. I will probably get another vet 30 and replace the rex though.
Line 6 M13
excellent haul
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very nice.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Killer stuff man congrats

Considering I have a Solo 50 Rectoverb and a Splawn Quick Rod I'd say we have similar tastes. Nice descriptions. I wish I could play the Spawn Salvation. How much did that cost ya? You got modules used right?

Have fun...
311-I actually ended up trading a guy for it. I traded my Dzilla for the Spawn. I wanted to like the dzilla it just never opened up for me and just left a lot to be desired, IMO. The Spawn is great, I have been GASing for a Splawn for a while so this either calmed that down or amped it up.

To be honest, Naked, I was almost on the verge of getting rid of my RM, then Rob came out with his new lineup at a great price point and now with the Spawn my love for the RM has came back.
Line 6 M13
So what are you going to stick in the third slot?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
That is a great question. Probably something like a voxless, VX30 or Tweedish modules. Then again I have been after an SLO module for a while. I think I need a clean channel though.

Don't you have two SLOs from JF?
Line 6 M13
Yeah. They're great.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire