Page 1 of 4
New hash tag about how all men are pussies or something taking Twitter by storm

If anyone knows more please explain I'm confused

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
#MasculinitySoFragile you made this thread
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I am a strong independent man who don't need no woman

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
lol twitter
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I found that out that the male prostate can be a delicate pansy the other day, so maybe there is logic in this.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by WCPhils
That would mean having to use Twitter

^ ^

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I think those stupid women are up to something again.. <_<
Quote by theguitarist
I found that out that the male prostate can be a delicate pansy the other day, so maybe there is logic in this.

Go on.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Well, I'm not an SJW over-offended pussy so that hashtag doesn't do anything for me.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Go on.

No matter how much of a man you think you are, always warm up before going full on into anything strenuous, or you may end up out of commission for a while.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
p sure its not manly to stick a pinky in your butthole but hey what do I know?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
A disproportionate amount of blokes are that hypermasculine subtly homophobic/misogynist stereotype but, well

I'm not sure Twitter is going to change that and I doubt it's going to be filled with great points about how we're coerced into being masculine, shunned for appearing or behaving overly feminine etc etc by society so much as it'll get filled with pissbabies of various political backgrounds arguing with each other over the most fallacious of points
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 23, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
It's the new CB radio #donthate

#CBradiowasforprostitutemurderingtruckers
#twittermurdersprozzies
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Banjocal
A disproportionate amount of blokes are that hyperpussified subtly homosexual/metro stereotype but, well

I'm not sure Twitter is going to change that and I doubt it's going to be filled with great points about how we're forced to be not men by society so much as it'll get filled with pissbabies of various political backgrounds arguing with each other.

FTFY
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
FTFY
I'm not going to waste my time with that, sorry.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I'm not going to waste my time with that, sorry.

cool story bro, should make a reddit post about it. I'm sure you'll get tons of gold and upvotes that you can stuff up your vagina.

Don't forget tumblr too, they love making shit out of nothing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 23, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
#CBradiowasforprostitutemurderingtruckers
#twittermurdersprozzies

#Actuallyduringthe70sandearly80sCBradioswereusedassocialmediaandgroupchatsmuchlileTwitterisusedtoday
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
p sure its not manly to stick a pinky in your butthole but hey what do I know?

it's not. pinkies are for wimps.

you need to using at least 3 fingers or a thick object 1inch width minimum.

it's like saying you can take a punch when you just mean being flicked on the nose on the nose, or are really strong when the pinnacle of your strength is managing to carry a gallon of milk home from the store.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
cool story bro, should make a reddit post about it. I'm sure you'll get tons of gold and upvotes that you can stuff up your vagina.

I can't even tell if you're being ~ironic~ or someone pissed in your breakfast or something or if you're genuinely that keen on demonstrating the hashtag...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by theguitarist
it's not. pinkies are for wimps.

you need to using at least 3 fingers or a thick object 1inch width minimum.

it's like saying you can take a punch when you just mean being flicked on the nose on the nose, or are really strong when the pinnacle of your strength is managing to carry a gallon of milk home from the store.

Nah its like saying you can take a punch to the face and then your buddy tries to be manly by saying "OH YA I CAN SHOVE A FIST IN MY BUTTHOLE" but you're just weirded out and you don't hang with that guy anymore.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
I can't even tell if you're being ~ironic~ or someone pissed in your breakfast or something or if you're genuinely that keen on demonstrating the hashtag...

I can't tell if you're an idio...

Oh wait I can.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
a fist is just showing off. it's like breaking a chair over your head rather than taking a punch to the face.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
a fist is just showing off. it's like breaking a chair over your head rather than taking a punch to the face.

Um.... Chair shots are fake. Do you even watch wrestling?

Jesus.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by EyeNon15
#Actuallyduringthe70sandearly80sCBradioswereusedassocialmediaandgroupchatsmuchlileTwitterisusedtoday

#yesitwasusedtooragnisethemurderofhookersandthedisposaloftheirbdoies
#thefbiareontoyou
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I can't tell if you're an idio...

Oh wait I can.

Nah like legit though you don't usually throw tantrums like this.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Um.... Chair shots are fake. Do you even watch wrestling?

Jesus.

yeah but someone bragging about fisting themselves is like someone bragging about breaking real chairs over themselves.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Nah like legit though you don't usually throw tantrums like this.

Oh dude you're totally right.

I have overstepped my bounds and offended you, person I don't even know/care about. I am terribly sorry that you legit thought that I don't throw tantrums like this and that it was a huge shock to your utter core. I hope you will forgive me from the bottom of my heart as it hurts sooooo much to think that I throw tantrums on some forum that I post on mostly to shitpost. Man I totally didn't realize how much of a huge cock I come across as.

Man, I fucked up huh?

So sorry.

Like reallllyyyyyy sorry. You are the best. Please help me be a better person so I can be a socially awkward pleb that m'lady's all the time.

Quote by theguitarist
yeah but someone bragging about fisting themselves is like someone bragging about breaking real chairs over themselves.

That's just like, you're opinion man.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 23, 2015,
Hmm....whatever. I wish there were more serious and adecuate popular forums for public discussions than Twitter. You can't really make any significant breakthrough in people's point of view, etc, in Twitter, but it is the most popular and used platform so it's what we've got.
Quote by Banjocal

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'm really not sure if it's a hashtag by feminists shitting on men or a hashtag by men shitting on feminists

Why not both?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Why not both?

2 sad acts one hashtag
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
#yesitwasusedtooragnisethemurderofhookersandthedisposaloftheirbdoies
#thefbiareontoyou

#IfyouthinkCBcrimeisbadcontinuetoshelteryourselftowhatkindofcriminalsTwitterisenabling
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Sep 23, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
2 sad acts one hashtag

See? Efficiency is key here.

This man gets it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 4