I made a Christmas album and a regular album. For the Christmas album I usually title them Christmas with Dave and this will be 2015. So the title be"Christmas with Dave 2015. So that one doesn't present too big of a problem no pun intended.

The other album is a mishmash of different kinds of music focusing mainly on instrumental versions of melodic popular songs and a few vocal songs and some originals.
I would also need song suggestion titles for the original instrumentals. I'm thinking I could call one" I can believe it's not butter" I called another one"cheeseburger"but there was some confusion here when I posted it in the music thread with that Jimmy Buffett song. I really need to change the title of that .

So what I really need is album title suggestions for this mishmash album and some clever suggestions for song titles instrumental songs.
I am desperate please buy this.

Should get the message across
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I am desperate please buy this.

Should get the message across

snot 4 sale,that was really good though, keep em coming
Last edited by yope at Sep 23, 2015,
Alright how about "I know only my immediate family and 2 cousins buy this"

Should be good for a country record.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It is not for sale-I am not selling it I am giving it away because I cannot sell it but the point is I am giving it away.
Okay so in that case "I know youre not paying for it but I know you still want a refund"

Should be a chart topper.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by yope
I made a Christmas album and a regular album. For the Christmas album I usually title them Christmas with Dave and this will be 2015. So the title be"Christmas with Dave 2015. So that one doesn't present too big of a problem no pun intended.

I'm curious as to what the pun could have been here.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm curious as to what the pun could have been here.

xmas album does not PRESENT a problem .now suggs .
NOW That's What I Call a Mishmash
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
You should do a melancholic emo record, and title it 'Yope on a rope'. The artwork could be soap, in your image, hanging from a rope with crosses through the eyes, and a few razor blades lying nearby as soap-yope bleeds... also, make sure to place a few HIM and My Chemical Romance posters in the background.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Now That's What I Call Shit!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yope - Third Time's The Charm

and name a song 'Third Time's The Charm'
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Netflix & Chill: The Album

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
How The Yope Stole Grinchmas

This reminds me I was thinking of doing the Grinch song but I forgot and it's too late now.