Well,I am veeery bored now,so I decided to create this post,to ask you all:What pickup configuration is the best for you?counting:-Comfort
-Versatility
-Sound
the configurations are:
-HH
-SSS
-HS
-HSH
-SS
-HSS
-H or S alone
-Some weird HHH guitars
(I don't include those Steve Morse Signatures from Music Man...you know why.)
Please,I want your wise opinion.
Different guitars for different jobs. Some people will tell you one guitar should be able to handle everything they play. They are also correct. You do you.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I like 'em all.
My favorite for versatility is the HSH. YMMV, Hike your own Hike, Que Sera, Sera...
It depends on the person. Me personally I could live with HH forever. My only guitar that's not HH is my M-II and it's HS. Some people need the HSH guitars with coil splits, out of phase switches, and all other kinds of things. Others could live with a guitar with just one single coil.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
a guitar in HH and another in HSS are all I need in my life.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by dspellman
I like 'em all.
My favorite for versatility is the HSH. YMMV, Hike your own Hike, Que Sera, Sera...

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HH or SSS. different uses for me. HSH is pointless to me, i have my HSH prestige ibbys, but i don't ever recall using the middle SC.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/