Hey, I made a band around a year ago where I played the guitar and did the vocals and 2 more friends played the bass and drums. After some live performances, we thought of getting a new guitarist who could do the rhythm part.
The problem is that he's actually a very good guitarist but he's a VERY slow learner. Any advice would be helpful.
Last edited by chin0495 at Mar 21, 2017,
Either be patient or find somebody else. What are you expecting us to say exactly?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dude why are you talking trash about me on UG? I have an account and can see what you're saying...
Quote by Xomar
Dude why are you talking trash about me on UG? I have an account and can see what you're saying...

Awkward...
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Is this thread for real? Or are you both just trolling?

So... I'd say you need to work in your communication. If you have something to complain about, talk about it. Don't ask us for gods sake, ask each other. Communication and expression are really important in a working band dynamic, talk things through together.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Xomar

Yeah but are you a slow learner?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I feel like I just walked into the middle of a conversation and have no idea what the subject is. What?
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Hi dudes, this is very amusing, but if your band is still together the first step is to talk to eachother rather than starting a thread on UG about it.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud