It takes about 21 years to get to the top of the hill . Then you start descending. You descend very slowly for about 30 years. Then you start to increase your rate of descent the next 10 or 20 years. Last 20 years youre flying downhill at blurring speed.

not that big of a difference between 20 and 50, physically, all things considered. I would say you age as much from 50 to 65 as 20 to 50. You're still kicking ass okay at 65 lifes still good. It's just that you're slowing down you have to plan things out if you have enough energy to do it and when to do it. If you're lucky enough to live to 80 that's when the real ship begins.

Newborn-0-7 day

early infant-7 to 20 days
mid infant-20 to 35 days
late infant-35 to 60 days
early babyhood-60 to 90 days
mid babyhood-92 105 days
late babyhood 105 days to two years\
toddler-2 to 3 years two months
early childhood-three years and two months to five years
mid childhood five years to 7 1/2 years
late childhood 7 1/2 years to 9 1/2 years
prepubescent's-9 1/2 years to 11 1/2 years
early puberty-11 on one half years 12 1/2 years
mid puberty 12 one half years 15 years
late puberty 16 to 19 years
pre-adulthood 19 to 21 years
early adulthood 21 to 42 years
mid adulthood 42 to 52 years
late adulthood 52 to 63 years
early old age-63 to 68 years
mid old age-68 to 75 years
late old age-75 to 80 years
decrepit stage-81+ varying on individual
And sometimes you get torn apart by a pack of wolves on the trek up
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Yope threads are like going sledding.

You see a new thread, and think "hey, a new thread!"

Then you see it was started by yope, just at the time you click on the thread, and in the fraction of a second it takes to load, you start to question the life decisions that led you to this point.

It loads. It's gibberish. It's the textual equivalent of speaking in tongues, only someone speaking in tongues would be kind of cool.

Against your better judgement, you begin to read. The words have no meaning, so your brain begins supplying meaning for you. That the only course open to you is to build a sentient computer that will send a machine assassin back in time to kill your mother before you were born, so you never have to experience a yope thread.

But the human resistance thinks the machine assassin is being sent to kill theleader of their pitiful resistance, and they send a fighter back, who is killed in destroying the machine. So the sentient computer sends back another, more advanced machine, because it's upgraded it's GPU and 3D animation software.

This is inexplicably followed by another machine assassin, which somehow destroys the better machine, learning a valuable lesson about humanity along the way.

So the sentient computer decides what it really needs to do is send back another machine assassin, this time with tits, because of course. You all see where this is going.

tl;dr yope has actually experienced the temporal mindfuck caused by the Terminator franchise's timeline, and that's why he's insane.
Life's like sledding, it's more fun with lots of snow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I've never used this acronym before, and for awhile didn't even understand what it meant, but I do now and I feel this is a better place than any to go ahead and let it drop.

Jfc.
It doesn't take 21 years to get to the top of the hill
Life starts and it's all downhill from there
I have nothing important to say
Life is like going sledding, pointless, because it never snows here.

Idk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Life is like a box of chocolates. You should get the one that tells you all the fillings.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yope threads are like going sledding.

You see a new thread, and think "hey, a new thread!"

Then you see it was started by yope, just at the time you click on the thread, and in the fraction of a second it takes to load, you start to question the life decisions that led you to this point.

It loads. It's gibberish. It's the textual equivalent of speaking in tongues, only someone speaking in tongues would be kind of cool.

Against your better judgement, you begin to read. The words have no meaning, so your brain begins supplying meaning for you. That the only course open to you is to build a sentient computer that will send a machine assassin back in time to kill your mother before you were born, so you never have to experience a yope thread.

But the human resistance thinks the machine assassin is being sent to kill theleader of their pitiful resistance, and they send a fighter back, who is killed in destroying the machine. So the sentient computer sends back another, more advanced machine, because it's upgraded it's GPU and 3D animation software.

This is inexplicably followed by another machine assassin, which somehow destroys the better machine, learning a valuable lesson about humanity along the way.

So the sentient computer decides what it really needs to do is send back another machine assassin, this time with tits, because of course. You all see where this is going.

tl;dr yope has actually experienced the temporal mindfuck caused by the Terminator franchise's timeline, and that's why he's insane.

*applause.gif*
Quote by ErikLensherr

lol
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Sep 24, 2015,
Life is like Jamaican bobsledding

a pretty gud disney movie

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
yope threads are like a drug addiction. You don't realize they're bad for you until it's too late.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Eastwinn
life is like calvin&hobbes: boring and empty

damn, you are messed up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
"No man, you gotta keep going. What am I gonna do, quit? That's not an option. You gotta keep on keepin on. Life's a garden, dig it and you make it work for you. You never give up man, that's my philosophy."

~Joe Dirt
Quote by Fat Lard
"No man, you gotta keep going. What am I gonna do, quit? That's not an option. You gotta keep on keepin on. Life's a garden, dig it and you make it work for you. You never give up man, that's my philosophy."

~Joe Dirt

slightly masochistic outlook at the same time optimistic, it's good, it's been said by many people many times using different words.

There's a certain branch of the hedonistic philosophy that says if the joy you receive from doing an activity does not exceed the amount of sorrow you get from doing it you should not do it.

This applies to all things in life that make it worth living . Sex and drugs apply. In the higher realms of human activity where a sense of accomplishment bring you joy the same rule applies. The simple act of eating could be said to be drug because it releases dopamine in your brain. Can you say that you do not derive a little pleasure from a healthy bowel evacuation event?

Some people get joy from helping , some from conversation, be it trite or deep and meaningful. Some derive pleasure from hurting. This does not make sense and I will never understand a sadist . They derive pleasure from hurting someone in some way. Therefore it is not hedonistic although they derive pleasure.

This hedonistic philosophy states the happiness of the human ,all humans is the most important thing and is placed above all other trivialities in life. This discounts the sadist and other creatures who enjoy things that make human beings suffer. I do not know what this philosophy is called. Maybe called evil.
Quote by yope
slightly masochistic outlook at the same time optimistic, it's good, it's been said by many people many times using different words.

There's a certain branch of the hedonistic philosophy that says if the joy you receive from doing an activity does not exceed the amount of sorrow you get from doing it you should not do it.

This applies to all things in life that make it worth living . Sex and drugs apply. In the higher realms of human activity where a sense of accomplishment bring you joy the same rule applies. The simple act of eating could be said to be drug because it releases dopamine in your brain. Can you say that you do not derive a little pleasure from a healthy bowel evacuation event?

Some people get joy from helping , some from conversation, be it trite or deep and meaningful. Some derive pleasure from hurting. This does not make sense and I will never understand a sadist . They derive pleasure from hurting someone in some way. Therefore it is not hedonistic although they derive pleasure.

This hedonistic philosophy states the happiness of the human ,all humans is the most important thing and is placed above all other trivialities in life. This discounts the sadist and other creatures who enjoy things that make human beings suffer. I do not know what this philosophy is called. Maybe called evil.

If a sadist and a masochist are together, then what? If one derives pleasure from hurting and the other from being hurt, who is the aggrieved party?

Or in that case does the sadist refuse to hurt the masochist?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Endless recursions of human absurdity.
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by Zaphikh
Endless recursions of human absurdity.

Nice turn of phrase, I might just have to use that...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You're right though. It is just as easy to say that two folks who share happiness in peace are a simultaneous cynical pairing of sadist+masochist. One denies pain to the other knowing that that's what they want, and the other, knowing this, becomes happy at the sentiment born out of spite.
Quote by Eastwinn
life is like calvin&hobbes: boring and empty

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Arby911
If a sadist and a masochist are together, then what? If one derives pleasure from hurting and the other from being hurt, who is the aggrieved party?

A pessimist and an optimist go to a restaurant. The pessimist says" the food here is terrible" the optimist says " the portions are small"

A sadist and a masochist go into a restaurant. The sadist slaps the masochist around and says mean things to him. The masochist says why did you do that. The sadist says because the foods crappy and the portions are small and you suck .
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33609341
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33609341

Quote by ehbacon at #33610292
life's like sledding, fat people go way faster

lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...