Muslim woman wearing a niqab while playing is most metal thing ever!

Check out the video of this woman wearing her niqab (inaccurately called a "burka" in this video for some reason) while shredding on guitar in her metal band. I never realized how badass and metal wearing a niqab was.

I'm going to have a sex-change and convert to Islam just so I can look this awesome on stage (j/k not really).

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/915473055209486
Last edited by Barricade_28 at Sep 24, 2015,
Quote by Barricade_28

I'm going to have a sex-change and convert to Islam just so I can look this awesome.

Just DO it!
What the fuck is so great about this? Even the newspaper in my Austrian hicktown featured a fucking article about this
yea i guess it's kinda cool, but only in that it isn't too far off from some of the stage costumes that certain bands already dress up in.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Barricade_28
I'm going to have a sex-change and convert to Islam just so I can look this awesome on stage (j/k not really).

Or just wear a niqab.
"she" sounds and looks quite a lot like a man. And in brazil the lady mans are pretty popular, so a lady man muslim might be what we are seeing here.

Is that still metal?
I would agree if she were doing it to be provocative. However, given that she's a true believer, I have to say that this is about one of the least "metal" things I've ever seen.
Quote by Second Rate
I would agree if she were doing it to be provocative. However, given that she's a true believer, I have to say that this is about one of the least "metal" things I've ever seen.

this
Meh.

I suspect the prophet (pbuh) would not approve...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Second Rate

Ya but it looks cool.
wtf is this shit
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to