Guitarcenter shows a staggering 189 models to choose from. Looks like the cheapest is $59.95 (used) up to about $1100 for a new acoustic electric model.

What specifically are you looking for? Beginner guitar? Nylon? Something else?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez/Acoustic-Guitars.gc#pageName=category-page&N=18153+16409&Nao=0&recsPerPage=20&v=g&Ns=pHL&postalCode=70458&radius=100&profileCountryCode=US&profileCurrencyCode=USD
Quote by freeztyles
It 's .... Ibanez AJ307CE ?
Well, no it's not! Since the guitar in your picture is a 7 string, and the guitar in question only has 6. (Strings and tuning keys, plus no extra holes in the head stock).

It does appear to be from the same vintage or general collection of guitars. The body shape is similar to the AEG & AEL models of today

AFAIK, Ibanez uses the "tulip" head stock design on their AEL & AEG models of the past few years, as opposed to the "Martin with curves instead straight edges", which appear on the guitar in the video.

BTW, what year is the guitar in your photo?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Sep 24, 2015,
I wouldn't bet money on it, but it sure looks like the Ibanez AELBT1 Acoustic-Electric Baritone Guitar to me. Hopefully one of the more experienced guys here can name that precise model for you.
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 24, 2015,
Quote by TobusRex
I wouldn't bet money on it, but it sure looks like the Ibanez AELBT1 Acoustic-Electric Baritone Guitar to me. Hopefully one of the more experienced guys here can name that precise model for you.
Well, that should be easy enough to figure out simply by measuring the scale length. A bari's scale is going to be at least 26", most likely more.

I'm still guessing the the guitar in the video is of the same era and collection as the one in "freeztyles" picture.

That said, Ibanez contemporary "Exotic Wood" series, all have a head stock similar to the guitar in question. (At least smaller than the wide tulip shape of the AEL etc. Series).
Well TR, to answer your question, yes I did check out the guitar in the video. Otherwise, how would I know it was a 6 string?

Here's the entire "AEL" series at Ibanez.com: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_ag_series15.php?year=2015&cat_id=3&series_id=90

Notice the tulip shaped head stock on all of them. The baritone model is 27" scale!

As I said, the guitar in the video and the 7 stringer, seem to be from the same line and vintage.

Although, the guitar in the video, (to me at least), doesn't seem to be long scale. But....
Quote by Captaincranky
what year is the guitar in your photo?

I don't know. i found it by Google.

Thank you for all reply.