Hi,

Can anyone help me? I noticed my right arm have a stretch mark like.

I noticed it yesterday and I was wondering where did I got this.

will it be possible that this happened while I am anchoring/resting my right arm on the guitar?

I never had this and, now the stretch marks look like a small pieces of scars.

I noticed that the stretch marks are directly right on the edge of my guitar when I am playing. so I wonder maybe this is the reason.

OH I practice a lot for a hobby.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks,
Attachments:
Stretch mark.gif
It probably is from playing guitar. But it will probably go away soon so no worries.

I get that a lot as well.
There is a good home remedy for you. Use Aloe Vera .it is good for the stretch marks. You have to remove the outer layer of it and bring out the gel from it.
Quote by Jameslia
There is a good home remedy for you. Use Aloe Vera .it is good for the stretch marks. You have to remove the outer layer of it and bring out the gel from it.

Ye that works too.
There is a good home remedy for you. Use Aloe Vera .it is good for the stretch marks. You have to remove the outer layer of it and bring out the gel from it.[/QUOTE

thank you Jameslia.
Last edited by john steve at Sep 26, 2015,
Quote by grouchpunk08
It probably is from playing guitar. But it will probably go away soon so no worries.

I get that a lot as well.

Thank you for your reply.
My brother was having similar stretch marks in his hand as suggested by the doctor he started massaging olive oil with appareil cellulite device and all his stretchmarks vanished within few months by regular massaging.
Last edited by madelynrodrigue at Feb 24, 2016,