It's like if Banjocal did standup comedy
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That would not make a great bumper sticker
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Geordge Carlin

Struggle Israel.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 24, 2015,

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Zaphikh
Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit, but your shit is stuff!

Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
We need to clone George Carlin
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

The sad thing is as much wisdom he spread, and absurdity he highlighted, many just laughed and went back to what they were doing. Not reflecting for even a moment on how the instances he mentions are perpetuated by them. At the very least, he was a proponent from recognizing your surrounds, and analyzing what is seen.
He was a genius and the most prolific funniest comic .
Quote by Redsectoreh
You are an idiot, Carlin was (still is) one of the greatest stand up comedians.

Whatever
Carlin is one of the best, but yeah, he could say really cringe worthy shit every now and then. Got worse as he got older.
Like any other comedian he had his good moments and his bad.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Oh please. Carlin is widely regarded as one of the best stand up comics of all time. Obviously not every joke was a hit though.
Quote by tateandlyle
There is nothing on this planet worse than Carlin and Hicks fans.

There's nothing on this planet worse than people who think they know who they are talking about based on generalizations.
Quote by Guitar0player
There's nothing on this planet worse than people who think they know who they are talking about based on generalizations.

so in other words george carlin
Quote by MinterMan22

Definitely not excluded.
Quote by Rossenrot
Carlin is one of the best, but yeah, he could say really cringe worthy shit every now and then. Got worse as he got older.

he got better as he got older . He was always good but his last decade was his best .
Quote by Fat Lard
He is the proto-Ricky Gervais of comedy

ricky gervais is a bag of dicks

carlin is generally
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
George Carlin has some good work. Bill Hicks, though, is probably the worst "comedian" I've heard.
Quote by Burgery
ricky gervais is a bag of dicks

carlin is generally

Speaking of bag of dicks...

Carlin gave us Louis CK so...worth it
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33611091

nice
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Fat Lard
Hicks >>>>>>>>> Carlins

Carlin was a wordsmith, and Hicks was the human embodiment of the middle finger. Both were no-nonsense in their approach and irreverent towards all. Both pushed the envelope in their own ways, but Hicks was much more caustic than Carlin ever was.
Quote by Fat Lard

Sublime standup.

Edit: "Middle finger" is perhaps painting him with too broad a brush. I guess a more accurate portrayal is that he was a lot braver than Carlin in his shtick, and by braver I mean he was more in touch with the psychedelic experience. That "thing/it" that can never be spoken about meaningfully unless if the listener has also been there, etc.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Sep 26, 2015,
One of his greatest and most hilarious routines ever:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by Zaphikh
"Middle finger" is perhaps painting him with too broad a brush. I guess a more accurate portrayal is that he was a lot braver than Carlin in his shtick, and by braver I mean he was more in touch with the psychedelic experience. That "thing/it" that can never be spoken about meaningfully unless if the listener has also been there, etc.

You all see what i mean?
Quote by tateandlyle
You all see what i mean?

I cant say I am a fan of either of them but I found them funny at times, but no, I dont see what you mean.

I have to see more evidence than Zap's somewhat biased yet well put opinion to consider him as the worst thing in the world.

Hell, probably if you did give me a good example of someone just liking something you dont like, because so far that's all this thread is about, People being pissed off at other people fo liking something they dont like, I wouldnt consider them as "the worst thing ever".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7TzJezL07s