Loopy loop I'm squaring away. Grow them totals, and let 'em flow, flunky. I go cuckoo.

(See below posting, for repaired link, ya dingus.)
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Sep 26, 2015,
Hey there, Thanks for reviewing our track!
Your link doesn't seem to direct me to your track. What's its name (and the artist's name), so I can search soundcloud...
Quote by 1111belphegor
Hey there, Thanks for reviewing our track!
Your link doesn't seem to direct me to your track. What's its name (and the artist's name), so I can search soundcloud...

Hmm. Well, that's zany. Thanks for the heads up.

Okay... This one should work nicely! Goofy loop, galore...

https://soundcloud.com/hydra_songs/we-began
This is really mad, but very musical with it, which is why it works so well. Well produced drums under what sounds like a psychotic accapella choir and a cistern flushing, what can you say to that? It's actually quite catchy and infectious due to the innate melodicism and rhythm, and the cheeky courage of the execution.
This actually has a lot of potential, especially if it was developed somehow with more instruments or a more articulate poetical idea, or something,,,,
Thanks for the comments, guys.

Yeah, I do make more serious music, but for this song and another one called "Boing! Boing" on my Soundcloud account, I want to create songs that people secretly love and need, if their day or lives are going bonkers, but they must keep the volume to a minimum in their car or headsets, because somebody might hear them listening to music with a toilet flourish.

Good times.

C4C, if anybody comments on this song. Here's the link, again. ...

(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Oct 3, 2015,
What the.. Haha, this is really cool in a weird way. Whatever you're on, I want some. Not sure what you are trying to achieve here, but I've already listened to it three times so I guess it works!

Check out my music in my signature, thanks!
Quote by ***Hydra***
Thanks for the comments, guys.

Yeah, I do make more serious music, but for this song and another one called "Boing! Boing" on my Soundcloud account, I want to create songs that people secretly love and need, if their day or lives are going bonkers, but they must keep the volume to a minimum in their car or headsets, because somebody might hear them listening to music with a toilet flourish.

Good times.

C4C, if anybody comments on this song. Here's the link, again. ...

This is exactly what I need in my life and I applaud you for making it. Going in my playlist.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I'm still laughing as I write this, it has really cheered me up. Mind you if it wasn't for the toilet flushes and the Scooby Doo male vocal, it could actually be a track by Bjork. Then people would be saying how deep and meaningful it was...and rushing out to buy it. Yes the female vocal is great.

Despite the humour, the song is strangely hypnotic and addictive. I am on my 4th listening and have downloaded it. Thank you for making tonight interesting and happy.