I was wondering if any of you have tried this. I like the idea of guitar synths but because I don't really play guitar anymore, the traditional he pickup setup is no good for my instruments. But a synth where you just run a quarter inch in is lovely since I can run steel or any acoustic with a pickup or whatever through it.

But is it actually any good? Reviews seem positive but who knows how reliable professional reviews are. You know. "Give us a good review and we'll give you tons of money."
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I was wondering if any of you have tried this. I like the idea of guitar synths but because I don't really play guitar anymore, the traditional he pickup setup is no good for my instruments. But a synth where you just run a quarter inch in is lovely since I can run steel or any acoustic with a pickup or whatever through it.

But is it actually any good? Reviews seem positive but who knows how reliable professional reviews are. You know. "Give us a good review and we'll give you tons of money."

Are there any user reviews out yet?

Usually check out demos, if possible check out the product itself(is it out yet anyway?).

I am pretty sure it can be used on any quarter inch instrument, the damn thing is meant for guitar but there are a few bassists drooling over the thing like mad dogs.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.