Page 1 of 3
sup bruhs

so i have this friend who is crazy in love with his girlfriend. like way too much. im talking all he does is hang out with her type shit and he wants to marry her (theyve been dating like 5 months)

so now hes a zombie and anytime i tell him we should have a dudes night out, get into some shit and have a beer or something he straight up ignores me/tells me hes busy (aka im with my gf).

why do people alienate their friends over gf/bfs? that shit is crazy annoying he used to be cool and down for anything and now hes a big dickless pussy with no balls. hes basically pushed all of his friends away and anybody barely speaks to him any more.

not rly a point to this thread im just venting and looking for banter
pinga
im that guy D:

yeah friends are cool but you can't really cuddle with them yknow?
Somehow I have previously managed to remain friends with couples that are like that and I could pretty much third-wheel it without them or me feeling awkward.

I used to be likeable
maybe he hates your guts but had no one else to hang out with when he's single and now he's found someone he likes to be around, he can't be bothered with you.

is not outright ending your friendship because in the back of his mind there is the possiblity that they may break up one day and he'll have no one to hang out with suddenly and for him being around people you hate is better than being alone.

idk.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Life happens. The good times are always fleeting. Most of the folks that I've personally known end up doing one of four things:

• Diverting all their energy and resources into careerism.
  • Diverting all their energy and resources into finding a mate and/or reproducing.
  • Keeping the tribe entertained.
  • Becoming a hermit.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
his gf is just a jealous bitch that doesnt let him go out to have beers with his friends and hes afraid to tell you this
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
his gf is just a jealous bitch that doesnt let him go out to have beers with his friends and hes afraid to tell you this

unfortunately there is truth to this--she doesnt let him speak to any female co-workers any more and she is legit top shelf crazy

ive just never seen a man fall this hard before and its actually pretty sad to see
pinga
Invite yourself over when he's busy with his gf, and have the most intense male bonding activity.

Sodomise each other while she watches, knowing she'll always be second in his affections.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by theguitarist
maybe he hates your guts but had no one else to hang out with when he's single and now he's found someone he likes to be around, he can't be bothered with you.

is not outright ending your friendship because in the back of his mind there is the possiblity that they may break up one day and he'll have no one to hang out with suddenly and for him being around people you hate is better than being alone.

idk.

The honesty here is borderline slaughter.
you just gotta let him ride this out as he will. if you do run into him and get some time with him, try to remind him of things he used to do before his gf. or maybe invite her too and make her do boys' night with you guys.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Cb4rabid at #33611237
unfortunately there is truth to this--she doesnt let him speak to any female co-workers any more and she is legit top shelf crazy

ive just never seen a man fall this hard before and its actually pretty sad to see

lol

Only suspicious people have suspicious minds.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Everyone has friends like this. It's pretty annoying because they forget you are friends and it becomes painfully obvious that you're no ones priority at all and makes you feel like shit
Quote by ErikLensherr
lol

Only suspicious people have suspicious minds.

Totally true.

example: Husband and I went through a shitty phase where he was very distrustful of me and wouldn't let me sleep over at friends' houses, which is super weird bc we are poly and so "cheating" isn't really an issue in the same way it is for traditional monogamous relationship. Found out later he had been going through my emails and Facebook and had been lying to me about it for months - also he hadn't checked the dates of some of my emails and messages and thought I was being shady about stuff that had actually happened before we started dating. Later, we were having an argument and I was like "dude just go through my facebook and emails, I assure you that you will not find shit" and he was very confused because he had already done that behind my back. His guilt made him very suspicious.

I, on the other hand, am maybe too honest with him, and am highly unsuspicious of most of his actions. I know when he is lying very easily, mostly because I used to lie a lot and now that I don't, it's super easy to catch it. But also, what do I have to worry about? He knows all my shit and I know all his shit.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I rarely get to see a few of my close friends anymore thanks to clingy girlfriends. Only difference is I know they want to hang out more often, but they're too afraid to piss their girlfriends off.

This summer me and 3 friends went to my family's cottage across state to hang out and drink for the weekend. I cannot believe two of them actually left their girlfriends for two days to come. Their girlfriends seem to think that we're irresponsible when we're together, but they didn't really do anything that their girlfriends wouldn't approve of. Yet their girlfriends didn't hesitate to keep trying to contact them because they can't take care of themselfs.
Quote by Cb4rabid at #33611209
and now hes a big dickless pussy with no balls

Really, a pussy with no balls? Thank you for this clarification
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by MinterMan22
im that guy D:

yeah friends are cool but you can't really cuddle with them yknow?

Real talk. I'm maybe a little too eager when it comes to starting and maintaining a serious relationship and while I may blow off my friends consistently, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them being around.

Maybe you should tell him about himself you know? He'll probably be a bit pissed to hear you call him a big dickless uncool pussy but eventually he'll do some self-reflection and may even start spending some of his time not on his gf.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Sounds like you've got a case of the friend-whipped. Lost the Clyde to your Bonnie.

The Method Man... to your Redman
I know a couple of guys who used to be proper LADS, down the pub every week. But when they got girlfriends they stopped coming out. They were both lightweights who didn't drink much so I guess it was to be expected.

Surely people can still go see their friends down the pub one night a week. They have 6 other evenings to spend with their girlfriends. Pussies, the lot of them.
I have nothing important to say
Guys the worst part is I told him all of this and I told him how badly whipped he was and he just said "I know but I love her so it's ok"

Fucking guys have no self respect anymore
pinga
I had a mate who was like that but with a male ex-gang member talkin' out of his ass piece of shit. Only difference to your case being we would hang out however, my mate was like buying food (like lunch and dinner), booze and drugs for this guy. They even lived together for a bit and if you came round to their house he would have to ask this guy for permission for people to come round.

He'd also drive him round wherever he wanted and was basically his bitch. It was a weird situation and we confronted him about it and he would defend the guy (who he would call Yoda) by saying that he would give him "life advice," this guy being in his eyes qualified to do so because he was only doing a correspondence psyche diploma which he flunked out of anyways.

I called him on it one day and said to his face you're his bitch. He didn't take kindly to that and now we are not friends. I'm still friends with his older brother and family so maybe once in a decade I hang out with him if I'm in the country and he's in town.

This was all ten years ago, fast forward to now, he's now a single dad of a 3 year old that he is not even the biological father for (the mother I assume is a druggie since she ran out on her own kid). I would think that fatherhood would be the best thing for him but it hasn't stopped him from doing drugs, drinking and driving and whatever.

Moral of the story...idk you can't help these people. They need to make their own mistakes and live with the consequences
Quote by Fat Lard
Give him a second to acclimate bud, you're the one sounding whipped here

I have plenty of other friends buts been like 5 months already. I'm just saying, once the new car smell wears off usually you go back being normal but that's not the case here
pinga
you don't sound like a very good friend considering this is your reaction. i'd pick a qt over you as well
I agree, kill all your emotional attachments and be a static piece of wood.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
moose are scary when they are in heat so i agree

Sounds like ur mum hyf hyf hyf

Quote by Fat Lard

Also, you're shit at haxball

You guys are just salty af that my very red blooded American way of playing was actually effectiven because I constantly carried the ducking team especially since GG couldn't goalie for shit
pinga
Quote by vintage x metal
Totally true.

example: Husband and I

ffs haven't you had like three husbands in the last two years
Page 1 of 3