okay so there's this PUNK in my speech class, always talking shit about me to my face, calling me fat, and making fun of the giant mole on my neck. he finds ways to subtly make fun of me and talk shit during his speeches infront of the class and always gives me this shitty smirk whenever he's talking about me up there.

I mean just today, just to piss me off, he gave a speech on home safety and preventing your house from getting broken into, and the entire time he gave the speech there were people in the class giving me weird looks because I got arrested for that shit a few weeks ago!! he deliberately went up there and talked about it to fuck with me.

I can't really do anything about him because i'm out on bail currently and don't want anymore trouble with the law but honestly i just needed to vent and bitch about it because if I do it on facebook or twitter then everyone I know will see it and I don't want my public image to be that of a whiny bitch...
Last edited by DQcrewmember at Sep 25, 2015,
you need to outsmart him instead of taking physical revenge, so he takes physical revenge on you and then you can call the cops on him.

easy
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Everyone already knows you're a whiny bitch.

And the guy obviously fancies you, so just suck his cock and be done with it.
are you real

if i reached through your computer screen and touched your neck would i find your mole

or would i uncover only the vast web of lies youve been perpetuating for so long?
I plucked a hair from (a) mole on the back of my neck last week, and it started bleeding

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Accept when he asks to be your friend
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
throw em down of course but lemme get out my camera phone first so i can film the whole thing in portrait mode
Quote by MinterMan22
throw em down of course but lemme get out my camera phone first so i can film the whole thing in portrait mode

why tf did you steal my post
only thing left for him to take from you is your username lololololololololol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Send him Shrek fan fiction

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Send him a friend request on Facebook then unfriend him. Alternatively you could also write him a strongly worded letter and place it in his mailbox.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Ignoring him doesn't seem to be working, ignore him some more and see how that goes...
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33611301

world star!!1!
Break into his house and steal his stuff, that'll teach him!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Aren't you the guy who took a shit on his employer's car for not getting payed? In that case, I'd say you got it covered, you're definitely smart enough to deal with this issue too.
this
If you were less fat an didn't have a giant mole on your neck this PUNK wouldn't talk shit about you to your face. You can't just blame other people for your problems.
I have nothing important to say
damn this guy is cruising for a bruising today. he made some shitty joke about breaking into houses that was directed at me in class just now and everybody started laughing at me. He's getting it out in the hall I tell you what.