okay so there's this scumbag in my speech class, and I'm trying to get rid of him by trying to make him rage usually by calling him fat, and making fun of the giant mole on his neck. I finds ways to subtly make fun of him and talk shit during my speeches in front of the class and I always give him this hilarious smirk whenever I'm talking about him up there.

I mean just today, just to piss him off, I gave a speech on home safety and preventing your house from getting broken into, and the entire time I gave the speech there were people in the class giving him weird looks because HE got arrested for that shit a few weeks ago!! I deliberately went up there and talked about it to fuck with him.

I can do more but I need ideas. He out on bail currently and doesnt want anymore trouble with the law but honestly i just need something really good to piss him off and make him go ballistic. Make him look like a whiny bitch on Facebook and Twitter.

Any ideas?
uummmm....

edit: oh wait ok i get it lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ask him to be your friend
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Vandalise his car.

I'd suggest spray painting "COCK PISS <NAME>" on the side, so he'd essentially be driving an obscene publication.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
throw em down of course but lemme get out my camera phone first so i can film the whole thing in portrait mode
I plucked a hair from (a) mole on the back of my neck last week, and it started bleeding
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
start up a romantic relationship with him then break his heart.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Why do you care so much about him to make him mad? Does he make you feel uncomfortable
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
You sound like the arsehole in this situation

Shit in his letterbox

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Eastwinn
throw em down of course but lemme get out my camera phone first so i can film the whole thing in portrait mode

why tf did you steal my post
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You sound like the arsehole in this situation

Shit in his letterbox

+1 to all this
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by MinterMan22
why tf did you steal my post

only thing left for him to take is your username lolololololololol
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Hahahaha!

Nice one donkey.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Be careful, he's going to break into your house and steal your stuff to teach you a lesson!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by metaldud536
okay so there's this scumbag in my speech class, and I'm trying to get rid of him by trying to make him rage usually by calling him fat, and making fun of the giant mole on his neck. I finds ways to subtly make fun of him and talk shit during my speeches in front of the class and I always give him this hilarious smirk whenever I'm talking about him up there.

I mean just today, just to piss him off, I gave a speech on home safety and preventing your house from getting broken into, and the entire time I gave the speech there were people in the class giving him weird looks because HE got arrested for that shit a few weeks ago!! I deliberately went up there and talked about it to fuck with him.

I can do more but I need ideas. He out on bail currently and doesnt want anymore trouble with the law but honestly i just need something really good to piss him off and make him go ballistic. Make him look like a whiny bitch on Facebook and Twitter.

Any ideas?

Are you trying to get yourself killed?
Is TS's post a pop culture reference that I don't know about?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Eastwinn

damn nice post yr gettin there bud