Bully beats blind & autistic kid; Another kid defends blind kid, gets suspended.

Page 1 of 2
A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

Footage, filmed by a bystander, shows the teen knocking the bully to the ground with a single punch to stop the attack.

full article & footage:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248409/Teen-comes-defense-blind-classmate-beaten-school-bully-suspended.html

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
>daily mail
>linking to the daily mail
>taking ANYTHING reported in the daily mail more seriously than one might a puppy running into a mirror, or a person crying whilst chopping onions
>shig
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It has been pointed out elsewhere that the 'blind' kid started the fight in the first place.
Quote by JackalUK at #33611328
It has been pointed out elsewhere that the 'blind' kid started the fight in the first place.

If a blind person wants to beat you up just walk away
Quote by Zaphikh
Suspension? I guess you could say...

the defender

...didn't see it coming.

top teleolelz
Quote by Zaphikh
Suspension? I guess you could say...

the defender

...didn't see it coming.
I think we've lost sight of the real issue in this discussion. There's the moral issue to fighting a blind kid here - you've got to keep your eye on the ball. We mustn't lose focus of what this kid did.

i'm horrible sorry
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Weaponized

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Banjocal
>taking ANYTHING reported in the daily mail more seriously than one might a puppy running into a mirror, or a person crying whilst chopping onions

Unless it's about pig fucking.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Unless it's about pig fucking.
tbh I didn't take that seriously so much as I reveled in the hilarity that ensued
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by JackalUK

yeah and the guy fighting back apparently didn't even know the kid.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
yeah the "blind" kid is actually only half blind, mildly autistic and a general fuckhead punk that tried to start a fight with the "bully." he defended himself and got knocked the fuck out. The other kid being suspended is the right move.

edit: ninja'd, fk u hodor
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Sep 25, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal
tbh I didn't take that seriously so much as I reveled in the hilarity that ensued

I choose to take it as the pure, entire, and perfect Truth.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I choose to take it as the pure, entire, and perfect Truth.
we can only hope
Quote by EndTheRapture51
If Austin is only half blind, which half of Noah's girlfriend was he looking at?
Quote by Baby Joel
If Austin is only half blind, which half of Noah's girlfriend was he looking at?

The half that matters
pinga
Quote by Baby Joel

holy shit

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Do you know how much faith in humanity I gained watching a dude almost for real straight up kill a bully with one punch only to scroll down this thread and see it was all a lie

Kid still shouldn't have been suspended tho imo I mean he thought he was saving a kid from a bully and rewarding that with a suspension just teaches him not to protect others and given how insanely common and widespread bullying is I just think the kid should get off free tbh good dude good dude

Also it never said bully guy didn't actually throw the first punch so technically he could still have had it coming. Like "looking at his gf" is such a shit excuse to jump someone seems all fair that he got rocked
lol he got knocked the fuck out

Quote by Weaponized at #33611332

Quote by Baby Joel at #33611382
Quote by JackalUK at #33611390
The wrong half obviously.

this is a good thread
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
well the people that film street fights aren't too bright to begin with, so using tools such as a phone with potato-like dexterity isn't all that surprising
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>filmed in portrait
>constant barrage of bleeps
>can't hear what the fuck is going on
>trying to clickbait me to other vids

Just terrible.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
i have googled a thing and found a thing

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/cody-pine-huntington-beach-high-school-bullying-video-twitter-page/

I have no idea how reputable the website is, but it puts an interesting spin on the incident, especially when considered with the picture in orson's post. Other stuff also seems to also verify that Cody is a hero, Austin is half blind, bully is a known prick, and half of the news was sensationalised (he wasn't kicked off the football team, because he quit it several years prior. The bully v blind kid wasn't because the kid was blind, but because they regularly have spats with each other. So it was more of hormonal high school impulse, rather than hating blind people).
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 27, 2015,
Dispensing misinformation is vital for the business of news articles. Every story must be riddled with errors that are emotionally charged so that the general sleuth population can attempt to piece together the puzzle that's thrown at them. More "piecing together" = more clicks. More clicks = more money for the owners of news franchises. It's no different than doing the crossword puzzle in your Sunday paper, except now folks don't really purchase papers like they used to. The song remains the same.
Quote by chrismendiola
Is it some sort of law to film street fights in 9:16?

duh gotta make room for those wordmarks
so the blind kid had it coming for shittalking the bully

the bully had it coming for attacking the blind kid

the hero had it coming for attackingt he bully

everyone had it coming for everything
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender

everyone had it coming for everything

this highschool is crazier than I thought
Quote by Baby Joel
this highschool is crazier than I thought

kids these days man

they dont respect no authority anymore

just need a proper beating every now and then if you ask me
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Ichikurosaki
damn kayla what a fukin snitch

Snitches deserve stitches.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by the bartender
everyone had it coming

But did everyone swallow?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by the bartender
kids these days man

they dont respect no authority anymore

just need a proper beating every now and then if you ask me

yep. cody (hero) beat off the bully, and using the school's very strict policies and rules, he needs to have a consequence.

so both cody and the bully need to have some recovery time before they go at it again
So people thought this was some kinda hero tale but it's just convoluted high school drama basically.

Haha "beat off"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Willy Moon!
Tragic Mulatto
Last post:
by [x]Huffy[x]
My Cat!!! ( 1 2 )
slashvr45
Last post:
by jthm_guitarist