For a change of pace, here's a video that uses music theory to talk about something cool in music (instead of talking about music theory talking about music):

The music part starts at 7:18:

https://youtu.be/AVo0Q8G8tS8
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
1:28-1:31
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It was a nice video, I only watched it from 7:15 though. That's really the cool thing about music, people can come up with and remember these trickier parts because they sound good and feel natural, even without realizing that they're using more advanced concepts. It was a nice look into the evolution of a simple musical piece.

It's still the most awkward song ever and I hope no one will sing it on my next birthday as always, but interesting it is nonetheless.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here