a spring and ball bearing were ordered. You drop the spring and ball bearing into your tremolo arm hole and your then the bar don't jiggle around no more. I had been addressing this problem using Teflon tape but it looks icky and always has to be re-adjusted.
I ordered another guitar hanger.
I ordered a Seymour Duncan hot rails pickup for the bridge position. I don't know how many of these I have had, at least three.
I like them because bridge position pickups always seem to trebly for my ear but these don't. And they're very in your face with fat juicy mid ,no bass mud , and no high-end brittleness.
I tried the JB's once. I don't know why they call them JB's I don't think Jeff Beck uses them . I know he doesn't on his Stratocaster. He uses some kind pickup that has ceramic magnets. .... Like the hot rails pickup.
I'm not the only one that feels these JB pickups sound bad. They have that high-end brittleness but it's even worse than most pickups. I had a friend he tried them and before I even talked to him about it he said to me exactly what I just said to you.

His name is Dennis. He is a piece of work. I've known him since like about the sixth grade. The only kind of music for him is rock is a thin Lizzy fan . He's got lots of nice basses . He's got 2 G and L s , a Gibson, a Rickenbacker, a weird bass that is shaped like a Vox .

I have played them all and they all sound great but the Rickenbacker was slightly less good sounding than the rest. I was expecting the Gibson to sound like shit but it didn't ,it was a grabber or a ripper ,like that ,model. I was expecting the Rickenbacker to sound great but it just sounded okay good.

He has a made in Mexico telecaster.

He had a amp that sounded a lot like a twin. It was a huge head into a cabinet. One of those Canadian brands of amplifiers I can't recall what it escapes me right now. I know it, I know the name but I just can't conjure it up right now. Does that ever happened to you? I'm sure it does. Happens to the best of us .

Today's pizza day. I'm going to order pizza. No, I'm ordering 2. Going to freeze the other one as me and my significant other devour number one pizza. I am hungry. I feel hunger pain in my belly. I want to fill my belly up. I want to feel my belly filled with pizza now.

There's nothing wrong with wanting your belly to be filled pizza.
Last edited by yope at Sep 25, 2015,
Traynor ,it came ,very dynamic very sweet and powerful ,like a twin .
you're my favorite.

i also ordered a bunch of good crap and i am happy about it too but i need to stop. celestion blue and mackie onyx blackjack. they were delivered today but i'm at work rn.
Last edited by Will Lane at Sep 25, 2015,
Quote by yope

I tried the JB's once. I don't know why they call them JB's I don't think Jeff Beck uses them . I know he doesn't on his Stratocaster. He uses some kind pickup that has ceramic magnets. .... Like the hot rails pickup.

http://guitarism-tr.blogspot.com/2011/07/seymour-duncan-jb-sh-4-tb-4-review.html
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Will Lane
you're my favorite.

i also ordered a bunch of good crap and i am happy about it too but i need to stop. celestion blue and mackie onyx blackjack. they were delivered today but i'm at work rn.

good luck w/ that .
Quote by yope
like I said " if your guitar sounds too bright you don't want these ,go w/ paf. style " jeff beck USED them ,he don't use them no more because hes found something better

I have seth lover pup in neck position ,sounds great , have Gibson 57s in es-339 ,they sound great too .

You really shouldn't confuse better with different, they are two very different words.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I have a Traynor. I love it.

Good stuff is good.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
fuck ya yope JBs all the wayyyyy!

I also have a Traynor very nice things they are

I'm glad we agree on the Traynor , me and you and most triumphant.

His was a big head from the early 70s all hand wired. I saw the guts of it as he took it apart to remove the master volume.

As far as JB's go. I had a Warmoth a rich kid gave me who I played in a band with whose parents were both doctors. It had JB's. I didn't like it.at the time I did not know it was the pickups.

Then I got a Godin . It was a telecaster style body guitar with extremely high quality wood . But they put the most god-awful pickups . I don't know what they were thinking pups were extremely low powered an extremely muddy at the same time.

I replaced them with JBs and although it was an improvement I still wasn't crazy about it. I sold it to a rich snobby guy. He lived out on the island where I have seen vacant lots selling for a half 1 million.

That's when I bought my Carvin kit guitar. One of the best guitars I've ever had.
Quote by yope
Traynor ,it came ,very dynamic very sweet and powerful ,like a twin .

traynor? i hardly know her!

hahhahhahhahah
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me