I have recently released a book many guitarist that are into tone and what goes into creating a unique style will find interesting.

Tone Wizards
Interviews With Top Guitarists and Gear Gurus On the Quest For The Ultimate Sound

Interviews include: Joe Bonamassa, Bob Bradshaw, John Carruthers, Cliff Chase, Peter Frampton, Dave Friedman, Jay Graydon, Scott Henderson, Eric Johnson, Jim Kelley, Jeff Kollman, Ronan Chris Murphy, Joe Satriani, John Suhr, Pete Thorn, Steve Vai, Carl Verheyen.

www.guitartonewizards.com

Within this 408 page book you will read about:

-The experiences and wisdom that has guided some of the world’s top guitar players in their pursuit for the ultimate tone and a signature sound.

-The gear gurus that have invented and reinvented the tools these players use to craft their tones.

It is available in paperback and eBook formats
www.curtisguitar.com
www.BlueElectricCool.com
Why do you need a whole book on tone? You only need a 5 item list.

-Peavey Transtube + Boss HM-2
-Crate Gx130c/Ampeg VH140C
-Lab Series L-5 like B.B. King
-Peavey Nashville any #
-Line6 POD good model

That's all the tone you ever need.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The Beta Lead is better though. I might include that if I made it a 10 item list.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by curtisguitar
I have recently released a book many guitarist that are into tone and what goes into creating a unique style will find interesting.

What artful syntax.