Poll: Which mainstream metal band is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which mainstream metal band is better?
Hellyeah
3 50%
5FDP
3 50%
Voters: 6.
So we've got Hellyeah and 5FDP. Hellyeah has some pretty brutal music for how mainstream they are, their latest album Blood For Blood is insanely heavy. Their material has been consistently heavy since the beginning. Ah now 5FDP, everything up to American Capitalist was good. Vols. 1 and 2 were horrible and Got Your Six wasn't any better. 5FDP is the most mainstream metal band in existence right now but they do have a few gems minus the annoying tough guy lyrics. So which is more listenable?
Baby Joel's rabbit profile picture is kinda cute. #TeamJOEL
This is like asking whether it is better to drink antifreeze or gasoline.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Antifreeze, it's a little bit sweeter.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
"5FDP is the most mainstream metal band in existence right now" Hardly, bands like A7X are much more mainstream. I'd say BVB is the most mainstream metal band in existence, but that would imply BVB are metal.
Hellyeah are terrible. Im a massive pantera fan but Phil Anselmo is the only one left still worth listening to.
Quote by KillRoy Ver 3.0
Antifreeze, it's a little bit sweeter.

I think it depends more on which'll kill ya faster.
I mean they're both groups of angry rednecks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Being mainstream requires a band to have fans, so I don’t know why Hellyeah is in the list.