last week at a party some bollockery involving a bottlecap led to me scraping a patch of skin off of my arm and now the scab looks like the cheese on a reheated pizza and it itches like an absolute bitch

what should i do? the scab is thick and i'm pretty certain that scratching it even gently would just tear it straight off and leave things worse off than they were straight after the party
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
what scraped the skin off

like if it was arsenic-laced rusty used heroin needles, you might want to hit up a hospital
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
ew buy some of that anti-itch/inflamation cream for cuts and burns at your local drug/grocery store and wrap that up with a clean bandage or something .
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Baby Joel
what scraped the skin off

bottlecap

it doesn't look infected or anything
Quote by k.lainad
ew buy some of that anti-itch/inflamation cream for cuts and burns at your local drug/grocery store and wrap that up with a clean bandage or something .

that's long tho
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
the only bottlecap I hated was the cola. tbh, it's probably one of the worst wonka candies.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by K33nbl4d3
last week at a party some bollockery involving a bottlecap led to me scraping a patch of skin off of my arm and now the scab looks like the cheese on a reheated pizza and it itches like an absolute bitch

what should i do? the scab is thick and i'm pretty certain that scratching it even gently would just tear it straight off and leave things worse off than they were straight after the party

Sounds pretty wicked tbh, let's see it?
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
get the scab off and pour alcohol on it. you will be fine.

one time i was drinking i had a buddy give me $20 for smacking a wasp dead in between my hands, that was fun.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/