Remember that shirt from years ago that you guys were trying to get made?

Page 1 of 2
I can't believe we all wanted that made at one point

eww
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Trowzaa at #25927759
True but if we vote it up then it might be available soon.
I haven't found it yet anyway, there's 61 pages with about 80 on each page.

EDIT: Just gone through 61 pages of shirts and it wasn't any of them I'm thinking this is a lost cause.

lol

It's a truly spectacular shirt tbf
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I never thought that shirt was that cool but I followed the thread because I loved everyone's enthusiasm about it.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
I think I remember this. Never was too wowed by it. I saw a fellow wearing it at the movie theatre a couple months ago too.

EDIT: It must have been right before I made my account judging from the dates.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
The front is okay, but the back looks pretty bad. Also is it supposed to be milk or something? If so, that's stupid. If it was like a gasoline tank and it was making a big fire, maybe then I'd want it. Also having the logo on the very front and those weird tag things on the side are
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33611983
The front is okay, but the back looks pretty bad. Also is it supposed to be milk or something? If so, that's stupid. If it was like a gasoline tank and it was making a big fire, maybe then I'd want it. Also having the logo on the very front and those weird tag things on the side are

Yea that's what I was thinking, I don't like how the design is also on the back. Looks ugly from behind.
I don't get it... what's so special about this shirt

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's a cool design but no way I'd ever wear it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
it's gimmicky crap that looks cool in concept but wearing it, you are just some cringey dork.

usually the sort of person that straight leg jeans and converses are ok.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
it's gimmicky crap that looks cool in concept but wearing it, you are just some cringey dork.

usually the sort of person that straight leg jeans and converses are ok.

I did this 2005 because I couldn't afford skinny jeans to get the true #emoaesthetic

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The shirt in OP is nowhere near as beautiful and doesn't have hidden deep philosophical messages like the original shirt.

Hashtag not my shirt
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Sep 26, 2015,
I would wear that shirt fuck the haters
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
what the fuck was/still is wrong with all of you, that shirt is hideous.

Like seriously, how could anyone wear that without feeling like an enormous douche?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Looks pretty dumb 5 years on lol. The one in the original thread looked a lot better too
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
You mean people in that thread from years ago were serious about it?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
can I get the "MEAN THREADS" logo changed to say "Don't Shred On Me"?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I thought it was someone pouring salt over mean threads. That's actually kinda funny in a dorky forumgoer way

When it comes to t shirts tho I saw someone wearing this shirt the other day and I was kind of impressed actually, it didn't look tacky at all, even though the display photo is super silly:

Last edited by whywefight at Sep 26, 2015,
Quote by whywefight
I thought it was someone pouring salt over mean threads. That's actually kinda funny in a dorky forumgoer way

When it comes to t shirts tho I saw someone wearing this shirt the other day and I was kind of impressed actually, it didn't look tacky at all, even though the display photo is super silly:

Kind of reminds me of the Count Your Blessings album cover by Bring Me The Horizon.

Quote by K'Nuckles at #33611892
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388995&highlight=help+shirt

I found the original thread, you guys really wanted that fucking shirt.

can we just burn everything on the internet prior to like 2 years ago?

ok, thanks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whywefight at #33612467

baby joel is a model?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33612556
baby joel is a model?

looks pretty good on him
I didn't notice it until franc pointed it out lol

might take another photo to get the lighting and facial expressions and beard and all.

I gotta say though, it is weird seeing my face on a person that is not 135lbs
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yeah after looking at the original shirt this one is objectively worse

although i wouldnt wear either nowadays lol
Page 1 of 2