I used to attach playing cards with clothespins to my bicycle to make a loud hot Rod sound. I grew out of that when I was nine.

These darn kids have really loud trucks and cars. Some of them are so loud it's totally insane. You can literally hear them for miles.

If they are anywhere close by and you are involved in anything of an auditory nature be it an important long-distance phone call, recording or playing music, having a conversation, or just watching your television set you put your life on hold until the racket finally dissipates.

They awaken babies. The mothers and fathers have to get up and tend to their young ones. Then go back to bed and get woke up again by these children of the noise.

If it was just motorcycles I could live with that. Even though loud pipes save lives is total crap . I'm only disturbed by loud motorcycles about twice a day.

And if the old men with small Dick's and big fat asses feel better about themselves for riding a loud bike it's okay with me because they bring a lot of money around here.Im glad they found something that makes them happy .

It's the dumb ass kids. Every dumb ass kid's got a have really loud car. If hes in the pickup truck crowd it's got a be an earthshaking thunderous affair.

Once in a great while I see an old man driving a souped-up hot Rod that's loud. But it's usually a dumb ass kid in a hunk of shit .

If you disagree with me you are wrong.
Last edited by yope at Sep 26, 2015,
My car isn't loud at all

If I had the money I'd definitely have some obnoxious old muscle car (or really anything fun to drive) to just have fun with on the weekends
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 26, 2015,
Quote by institutions
Didn't you already post this exact thing before, word for word?

yes I will stop when the torture stops ,the torture never stops .

Besides the vehicular atrocities I have a next-door neighbor with a giant antique, jet engine loud central air unit located 15 feet from my window.

He must get free electricity because it's been on 24 seven June July August and most of this month. I have one room where I can escape the roar.

We have a lawnmower man who has a riding lawnmower that sounds like a Cessna has landed in the area .

Internal combustion engine powered leaf blowers , weed whackers , and pressure washers abound in this land of people who want shit they don't need.

No yapping dogs in my area . I can't complain about that. There's the pit bulls though had several run ins with them. Literally, I was riding my bike with my dog. The pit bull made a beeline at my dog. It was oblivious to me. It had tunnel vision. Kill the little dog that's all that matters. Well he ran right in front of me and I smashed my bike into him.
My little dog jerked free of a leash and took off like a bottle rocket down the road.
I walked back to have a chat with the owner lady. then other pit bull came out, her boyfriend. He was going to kick my ass because I was pissed off. He had tattoos and jet black dyed just cute as a button goatee .He must have been 21 !
The bike was totaled.
This is the second best pit bull story I have. I'll save the other one for later.

I have better brushes with greatness stories than the ones I have related. I will get to that sooner or later. I'm sure you will look forward to it.

I remain truthfully yours,
yope
No problem here... dat variable valve exhaust!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My friend had his old truck straight piped at one point. Man, did the landlords at his girlfriends place hate him.
was at a Cars & Coffee this morning. A Shelby GT500 loud as FUCK

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by slash_page10
Check out this genius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TBE-VhRTY
Loogie at 3:44

I'm sure there's a lot of tricks to make the car loud. There's those things, I think they call them resonators . I think is something called glass packs. And I've heard of quote removing the baffles un quote.

When I was young I had to drive old inexpensive worn-out cars. The mufflers always fell off of them. I could not go into town with my loud car without getting a ticket.

I could not go into town with my loud car without getting a ticket.

I could not going to town without getting a ticket if I drove a loud car.

Now, at least here, there's no law against it.

I can understand why there would not be a law on the books for loud motorcycles because they bring in a lot of revenue. Both the old man with big fat asses variety who buy lots of shit and The 1%s who bring in a huge cash flow with the drug activity .

The dumb ass kids with loud vehicles are penniless idiots and do nobody any good, not even themselves. They should be locked up in a cage with a bullhorn shooting out loud hot Rod sounds at them 24 hours a day for one week. Maybe that would cure them.
Quote by yope
These darn kids have really loud trucks and cars. Some of them are so loud it's totally insane. You can literally hear them for miles.

Quote by yope
If they are anywhere close by and you are involved in anything of an auditory nature be it an important long-distance phone call, recording or playing music, having a conversation, or just watching your television set you put your life on hold until the racket finally dissipates.

Quote by yope
They awaken babies. The mothers and fathers have to get up and tend to their young ones. Then go back to bed and get woke up again by these children of the noise.

Quote by yope
If it was just motorcycles I could live with that. Even though loud pipes save lives is total crap . I'm only disturbed by loud motorcycles about twice a day.

fuck off
Quote by yope
And if the old men with small Dick's and big fat asses feel better about themselves for riding a loud bike it's okay with me because they bring a lot of money around here.Im glad they found something that makes them happy .

Those are Harley riders and wannabes
Quote by yope
It's the dumb ass kids. Every dumb ass kid's got a have really loud car. If hes in the pickup truck crowd it's got a be an earthshaking thunderous affair.

We prefer a roar in our utes
Quote by yope
Once in a great while I see an old man driving a souped-up hot Rod that's loud. But it's usually a dumb ass kid in a hunk of shit .

hot rods are wankers in a canary yellow VL commodore,
Quote by yope

that's just dumb
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Sep 27, 2015,
I'm glad you agree with the past Ronnie on most things. Won't get into the debate about loud pipes save lives, information is there for anyone who wants to explore.

Here's a wonderful invention of the gasoline powered weed Wacker versus the scythe .
That video was more entertaining that I thought it'd be. I wonder how many scything clubs there are around. Is this an actual thing that people do--contests, festivals, etc.?
Quote by Pastafarian96
hot rods are wankers in a canary yellow VL commodore,

Usually it's a wanker in a canary yellow VT with a canary. With a southern cross bumper sticker, driven by a bloke in a blue singlet

P.S: Canary is Australian slang for a defect sticker, in case you guys didn't know
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
yea, i hate those scumbags. same motherfuckers with the giant confederate flags flying behind their trucks even though YOUVE NEVER LEFT NEW YORK YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Way ahead of ya man

If I wasn't worried about taking a foot off whilst using it, I would totally get a scythe.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by yope
yes I will stop when the torture stops ,the torture never stops .

Besides the vehicular atrocities I have a next-door neighbor with a giant antique, jet engine loud central air unit located 15 feet from my window.

He must get free electricity because it's been on 24 seven June July August and most of this month. I have one room where I can escape the roar.

We have a lawnmower man who has a riding lawnmower that sounds like a Cessna has landed in the area .

Internal combustion engine powered leaf blowers , weed whackers , and pressure washers abound in this land of people who want shit they don't need.

No yapping dogs in my area . I can't complain about that. There's the pit bulls though had several run ins with them. Literally, I was riding my bike with my dog. The pit bull made a beeline at my dog. It was oblivious to me. It had tunnel vision. Kill the little dog that's all that matters. Well he ran right in front of me and I smashed my bike into him.
My little dog jerked free of a leash and took off like a bottle rocket down the road.
I walked back to have a chat with the owner lady. then other pit bull came out, her boyfriend. He was going to kick my ass because I was pissed off. He had tattoos and jet black dyed just cute as a button goatee .He must have been 21 !
The bike was totaled.
This is the second best pit bull story I have. I'll save the other one for later.

I have better brushes with greatness stories than the ones I have related. I will get to that sooner or later. I'm sure you will look forward to it.

I remain truthfully yours,
yope

Have you had your hearing tested recently?

If things like the neighbours' lawnmowers or passing cars cause you this much auditory pain you should probably see a doctor and get your ears checked out.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Have you had your hearing tested recently?

If things like the neighbours' lawnmowers or passing cars cause you this much auditory pain you should probably see a doctor and get your ears checked out.

I'm going to point out that by the time your above 60 (like our dear yope) your hearing ability has significantly decreased, meaning that I doubt he's exaggerating.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Usually it's a wanker in a canary yellow VT with a canary. With a southern cross bumper sticker, driven by a bloke in a blue singlet

P.S: Canary is Australian slang for a defect sticker, in case you guys didn't know

A slab of tinnies, am I right?
Quote by yope
The dumb ass kids with loud vehicles are penniless idiots and do nobody any good, not even themselves. They should be locked up in a cage with a bullhorn shooting out loud hot Rod sounds at them 24 hours a day for one week. Maybe that would cure them.

Lol those man are still contributing to society so better them than the Harley riders that are just tying up money and resources until they finally get round to dying like good little vegetables.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'm going to point out that by the time your above 60 (like our dear yope) your hearing ability has significantly decreased, meaning that I doubt he's exaggerating.

It's no lie, normal automobiles rolling by do not disturb me at all. Really loud noises bother everybody but me, yes, especially.

I have some hearing loss . And have sensitive ears. It's not an uncommon affliction.
I have tinnitus. Loud sounds make it worse and it takes forever for it to go back to a normal ring level. So I have to protect my ears.

Comes from working really loud jobs, playing in bands for 40 years, over 40 years. Medication I take for epilepsy has a side effect of tinnitus and hearing loss too. That's like the cherry on top of the Sundae .

The speed racer boys and their loud cars with a loud rap music in the ear buds will be more deafened than I.

I predict a plague of deafened waddling human sows.
Quote by yope
I predict a plague of deafened waddling human sows.

#oldpeopleinsults
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by yope at #33612415
I used to attach playing cards with clothespins to my bicycle to make a loud hot Rod sound. I grew out of that when I was nine.

is this u? :^0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo