View poll results: do you forgive?
yes
11 37%
no
13 43%
ugh, this again
19 63%
Voters: 30.
In the ""'Personally, I think guitars are a crutch.' - Justnick" - Will Lane" thread, what I wrote wasn't really my actual thoughts. I had trouble expressing my views so I just posted the thread as it was. What I really should have done was just state that Electric guitarists often have a lot of outsourced equipment to help them get them where they want to go. I didn't really have much extrapolation after that. I do not think that they are any less musicians that traditional players. Keep in mind that I'm a P&W player, my cup runneth over with equipment that is not my actual guitar.

Do you forgive me?

also you can keep discussing the invalidity of the old OP. well really you can kinda do whatever you want.
Last edited by Will Lane at Sep 26, 2015,
will pls
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No I don't forgive you faggot kill yourself.

I have no idea what you're talking about please don't kill yourself
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I answered:
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know

Can you repeat the question?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I use crutches as crutches.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
You're breaking my heart, you're going down a path I can't follow
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I'll need some time.

also, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I would like to personally apologize to Joshua Garcia, who is of Latino heritage.
Apologies make my dick so hard. God damn. You know those boners where it feels as though your swollen cock is going to burst right out the the flesh that contains it? Yeah, pretty bad.
Quote by Will Lane
well really you can kinda do whatever you want.
Would that include going to Chile, befriending several stray dogs, taking them to the vet, going with them to the Patagonian Andes, wandering around listening to stuff like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOk_s41uic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LLt1QY2JHQ

venturing to a nearby country - an alpaca has joined your party - and taking a ship from Atlantic coast of said country back to US/Europe, paying crew members to help conceal your new pets, and - if it doesn't work out - getting arrested by customs upon disembarking, then reading an article in the Weird but True section of the NY Post about an alpaca/dog smuggler and chuckling until you realize it's you?
Quote by MeTallIcA313

yolo

She's got a wedgie
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by Masquirina
Would that include going to Chile, befriending several stray dogs, taking them to the vet, going with them to the Patagonian Andes, wandering around listening to stuff like this,

venturing to a nearby country - an alpaca has joined your party - and taking a ship from Atlantic coast of said country back to US/Europe, paying crew members to help conceal your new pets, and - if it doesn't work out - getting arrested by customs upon disembarking, then reading an article in the Weird but True section of the NY Post about an alpaca/dog smuggler and chuckling until you realize it's you?

Quote by Ablast
That's where the poo exits

It's the risk that makes it exciting.

That, and the juicy giant peach you're burying your face in.