I'm looking at replacing the bridge on the above guitar, something like a gotoh or tonepros but I just can't work out which one to buy that will fit, I need it in black or black chrome, I don't trust myself to measure mine and get it right just hope someone else has done this before
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
You want the import spec bridge
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Do you know if gotoh do one like that? I take it it's not the Nashville style I'm after
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
I've seen Sung Il bridges on certain LTD models. But if it was tonepros stay to tonepros. What happened to the old bridge though? Gotoh my friend just recently got a contract for them to distribute their parts and was impressed by the quality of their tuneomatics. Something about they are notched. It went in one ear out the other.

if it's just the saddles go with graphtech saddles

I remember before I was an online shopper they wanted like 40-50$ for a gotoh bridge at a local shop when it was just one saddle was ruined on this LTD guitar which was when i was just getting into guitar on an LTD viper baritone guitar I had (i totally tuned it to standard E ...no not really ) but my point of the story is I ended up getting a roller tuneomatic bridge from a seller on ebay and it was one of my first online purchases for guitars from a company called bezdez for like half the price and liked the guitar more than ever.

I've had good luck with LTD guitar bridges using modern import bridges. Sung Il, tonepros, to the cheapest ones on ebay. Maybe took the twisting part out of the studs once or twice (worked on 100s of guitars). But the tonepros and roller ones depending on which roller bridge you get should be a direct replacement. I mean is there even a string spacing difference in tuneomatics? As reassurance though is there even different spacings for tuneomatics. As far as I know there isn't. The only time I see it is on pickups for the most part
Last edited by Tallwood13 at Sep 27, 2015,