Punkadelic is an excellent mix of energetic thrash and heavy, bluesy riffage. This track was a pleasure to listen to. I felt that the drums needed a bit more variation in velocity on the hits, particularly on the snare fills. I really dig your guitar tone, it's very present but it is not over-powering. I just wish there was some more lead-playing here or a solo. You seem to have a knack for gritty riffage, though!

Here are some specific moments which caught my attention:

- 0:29 Great transition here, I got kind of a heavy blues-rock vibe here.
- 1:48 The snare hits sound a little stale here (I think changing up the velocities would help greatly)
- 2:50 Another great transition; switching up cymbals really changed up the feel and made it much more visceral.
- 3:56 to 4:46 I was really hoping there'd be a build-up to an outro solo here

Thanks for sharing!

I'd appreciate it if you could check out my track and let me know what you think at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33613465#post33613465
Cheers, dude. I'm using guitar pro for drums so there's not a great deal I can do with the drum sounds, but I know what you mean about them being a bit stale in places.

I opted for a shorter solo in this one as I've got plenty with longer lead sections (check them out!) and I wanted to keep this one to the point. You're right about an outro solo working. Possibly with a fadeout. Maybe I'll knock together another version...

I've left a comment on your track in your thread. Good stuff!