This thread can be about the lunar eclipse or you can talk about other junk or you could post yet another thread about the lunar eclipse and what it means to you.

I went outside a little over an hour ago I guess. Now the moon has disappeared I don't know if it's cloud cover or the eclipse. As it was when I saw an hour or so ago it was just a sliver of moon, a sliver of silver.
Last edited by yope at Sep 27, 2015,
It was nice to pop on facebook and see lots of posts and pictures of the moon.
Mostly refreshing because for at least a short amount of time, I didn't see so many posts of struggle, strife and conflict and nonsense posts. Instead, I saw everyone taking a little time to appreciate something so astonishing and beautiful.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by Konkordmusk
It was nice to pop on facebook and see lots of posts and pictures of the moon.
Mostly refreshing because for at least a short amount of time, I didn't see so many posts of struggle, strife and conflict and nonsense posts. Instead, I saw everyone taking a little time to appreciate something so astonishing and beautiful.

But most of them probably didn't give a shit until it was plastered over social media or the news.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I saw the shadow of the Earth on the moon for a bit

Went back downstairs 20 minutes later and it was foggy as fuck and I couldn't even see the moon Missed it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I saw it around 9 and it was a reddish rust color. It was p cool. Friend of mine in DC said it looked normal down there lolz.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
They showed in on TV during the Sunday Night Football game.

I didn't even think to go look at it, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by K'Nuckles
Perfectly clear here, stood outside for a good two hours or so. Got a bunch of pictures but they're not great tbh

Thanks for the picture. Any type of astro-photography, even simple pics of the moon almost without exception require thousands of dollars of specialized photography equipment and even then it's still really really hard to do.
was really hoping for a berserk thing where i watched my girlfriend get raped by my best friend

0/10
modes are a social construct
Yeah it was cloudy here as well, doesn't help that I'm surrounded by trees the size of skyscrapers oh well.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Tried to see if I would have superman esque powers under a red moon but I didn't
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle