Hey guys! How's it going, I'm new here and looking forward to being involved in the community. I do a lot of session work as a guitarist and teach lessons full-time. It never occurred to me to join the forums until now, even though I use the tabs on ultimate guitar on a regular basis.
Anyway, wanted to share a new piece..to see who's digging it, who's not or whatever.
*removed*

Thanks for your time and have a good one
-Conrad
Welcome!
... and wow, I'm jealous. I wish I had enough students to teach full time. Guess I need to work harder at that.
You've definitely got the chops as a guitarist, but your playing is quite generic and not really creative. I think you have the craft down as a composer too, but I can't say I'm digging the stuff. Not really interesting to my ears. But I guess music is all subjective so I'm sure someone would really like your stuff.
i was gonna trash it but the first minute or so kinda reminded me of f zero so i let it slip
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Closed. link removed. -sorry standard procedure
Please post original recordings in the original recordings forum.

You can also put a link to your soundcloud in your signature. Then it will show up in all of your posts. But posts and threads specifically promoting your recordings should be in the appropriate forum.
Si