Page 1 of 2
The nephew is having his electric guitar class in a moment. He and his dad came up to ask for the electric guitar I seized back from him. I told him to sod off, along with his dad, that I am not entertaining their requests. I have my reasons to do this. Because since the last lecture I gave until today, never once have I seen the little fucker practice even on the acoustic or the electric when I gave it to him for the lessons.

I am done doing charity for useless fucks who don't deserve the gear I have. I have 5 electric guitars and not 1 will ever be given to anyone undeserving anymore. Prove to me why you deserve an electric guitar, else fuck off and stick to his current electro-acoustic, which was also given by me to his dad, which the boy almost destroyed, dented, cracked, which I repaired again recently. He's still learning chords, I don't see a need to give him any of my electric guitar.

I will not invest my time in a kid who will grow up like his dad, destroyer of things. His dad completely destroyed my starcom/mask and other collectible toys when we're young. He literally deliberately broke all of them while I was in school, even though I kept them in the drawer closed. I will not let history repeat itself with his son, so until the boy prove himself worthy of owning one of my gears, he can jolly well sod off. If he ever as 1 time deliberately come and destroy my guitar, I assure you I will not be the meek older brother as last time, and I will be there to break his son's neck.
My uncle complete fucking douchebag because he told me to practice when I had a lot of other commitments going on with school and I simply haven't been motivated enough to practice because I hate it when other people put pressure on me to do things that would otherwise be enjoyable. I'd rather practice at my own pace without some uncle or some teacher constantly pushing me to do so. And for what purpose anyway? I appreciate that he's kind enough to let me borrow one of his guitar for a while, but that doesn't mean he can project his frustrations with his brother when he destroyed his toys or some shit when he was a child on me.

Besides, if my teacher didn't completely suck ass at teaching, then maybe I'd be more excited towards practicing.

Weep for me, UG.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 28, 2015,
Why don't you, just, go live somewhere else? lol
Quote by sfx
and I will be there to break his son's neck.

Yeah, I'm sure that will end well for you. How're you gonna take your guitars to a maximum security prison? Haven't thought that far ahead, have you?
Last edited by Zaphikh at Sep 28, 2015,
Very sorry, but I don't think i got the point why you posted this.
Did you want to warn us for the case they ask us instead?

I am confused I have to admit...
Quote by schalk70

A manchild with a despot-complex is still sore about the condition of his toys from childhood, so he searches for validation online about his threats of violence and revenge.
Quote by schalk70
Very sorry, but I don't think i got the point why you posted this.
Did you want to warn us for the case they ask us instead?

Context: previous disaster thread of many pain.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687650
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Zaphikh
Why don't you, just, go live somewhere else? lol

This, you're a grown ass man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sfx
and I will be there to break his son's neck.

This may not be your best course of action...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
So, here's a breakdown of the sympathy I have for people mentioned in OP's post:

OP - none
OP's brother - a lot, because his elder brother was, and is, a cunt
OP's nephew - a lot, because his uncle is a cunt
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sfx
The nephew is having his electric guitar class in a moment. He and his dad came up to ask for the electric guitar I seized back from him. I told him to sod off, along with his dad, that I am not entertaining their requests. I have my reasons to do this. Because since the last lecture I gave until today, never once have I seen the little fucker practice even on the acoustic or the electric when I gave it to him for the lessons.

I am done doing charity for useless fucks who don't deserve the gear I have. I have 5 electric guitars and not 1 will ever be given to anyone undeserving anymore. Prove to me why you deserve an electric guitar, else fuck off and stick to his current electro-acoustic, which was also given by me to his dad, which the boy almost destroyed, dented, cracked, which I repaired again recently. He's still learning chords, I don't see a need to give him any of my electric guitar.

I will not invest my time in a kid who will grow up like his dad, destroyer of things. His dad completely destroyed my starcom/mask and other collectible toys when we're young. He literally deliberately broke all of them while I was in school, even though I kept them in the drawer closed. I will not let history repeat itself with his son, so until the boy prove himself worthy of owning one of my gears, he can jolly well sod off. If he ever as 1 time deliberately come and destroy my guitar, I assure you I will not be the meek older brother as last time, and I will be there to break his son's neck.

YET...you INVESTED time to tell us all about it. That equates to an attention whore!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by Zaphikh
A manchild with a despot-complex is still sore about the condition of his toys from childhood, so he searches for validation online about his threats of violence and revenge.

I'll validate! I love validating things!
Put on your big girl pants and say no.

"No, he can't borrow any of my guitars. I need all of them".

You don't need to justify what you do with your own things. I wouldn't lend my guitars to a kid either.

Stop bitching about it to strangers on the Internet and just go deal with it like a grownup.
Quote by JackalUK
Hey, Mistress is back! I was not aware.

I rarely post these days but some guy bitching for 3 paragraphs about how scared he is to tell someone 'no' was too much to pass up
Quote by metaldud536
I'll validate! I love validating things!

you can validate deez nuts oh hohoho
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sounds like you need a bff more than your guitars lol
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Sharing is caring.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
just hide your guitars and say you lent them to other people
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Wow, could have left it at " I don't wanna give my gtr up, please buy your own" everything else I read indicates I'm reading a bitches rant

Just say he can't borrow your shit anymore, Jesus.
Why are you still mad at your brother for something he did decades ago? Why are you mad at some kid for being the son of some dude who broke your toys when you were young?
123 Repeater
Repeater
123 Repeater
Repeater
Last edited by Kips72 at Sep 28, 2015,
Quote by Kips72
Just say he can't borrow your shit anymore, Jesus.
Why are you still mad at your brother for something he did decades ago? Why are you mad for being the son of some dude who broke your toys when you were a kid?

Probably because he wants to feel justified in beating an actual fucking 9 year old.

Seriously, OP, don't be a cunt and actually try being helpful to your nephew's upbringing, like, not taking your ridiculous grudges out on an actual fucking 9 year old.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
He damaged your toy when you were kids, but you're a fully grown adult beating his son, so I think I'm less apt to be sympathetic to your plight and to think you're a POS.
You could've simply declined, then offered your assistance with picking out an electric guitar that his dad can buy for him. I don't think it was necessary to respond like that, you should be encouraging him to learn guitar. Acting like an arrogant bitch boy about it all was kind of an over the top reaction.

Not sure how you were even comfortable posting this.
^ lol

Yeah its kinda awkward for all of us to read your post OP and you're previous thread. This sort of thing is probably best vented to friends or even your brother.
I knew a nine year old kid. was friends with his dad, who asked me to help the kid stop chain smoking.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
I knew a nine year old kid. was friends with his dad, who asked me to help the kid stop chain smoking.

... I don't know whether to laugh or not.
Quote by Baby Joel at #33614915

you should tell him that smoking chains is very bad for your health
is this guy the new yope?? this looks like a promising beginning
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Baby Joel

yo at least he wasn't a 3-year-old, real talk

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/3-year-old-chinese-girl-ya-wen-smokes-drinks-beer-therapy-traffic-accident-injuries-article-1.179564
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Piratejuice
You could've simply declined, then offered your assistance with picking out an electric guitar that his dad can buy for him. I don't think it was necessary to respond like that, you should be encouraging him to learn guitar. Acting like an arrogant bitch boy about it all was kind of an over the top reaction.

Not sure how you were even comfortable posting this.

What cock are you sucking? I encouraged him by buying him an amp and giving him an electric guitar which he never took care and never practiced.

My aunt paid for his guitar lessons. We NEVER forced him to go, he was the one who asked for the lessons because he wanted to.

All he did whole day was watching that shitface called Pewdiepie playing games.

That went on for months and he still couldn't play a simple chord changing song. Every class ended with a repeat that the teacher said he must practice before he could progress to the next lesson. He never practiced, so ended repeating the same shit wasting everyone's time and money. He was hooked on pewdiepie and his parents wouldn't do anything about it.

I was the only one willing to beat some sense into him and eventually I confiscated the stuff and sold off the amp to other kids who DESERVE it more.

I am pretty impartial that even useless family is never given priority to other more needy non-family kid. That's how fair a person I am.

You may see it as child abuse but fuck you Americunts. You and your child disciplining tactics suck donkey cock and you spoil most of your kids.

Even as adults you cunts are as spoiled as you are without realizing you're the most wasteful nation on earth living on endless unservicable debt, plundering the resources of other nations and forcing the debt dollar as international currency, waging wars on other countries that don't comply with your petro-dollar.

That's the result of not being spanked appropriately, growing up to think the world owes your debt-based lifestyle and should live the way you want, or else you sick your democracy missiles at them.
Quote by sfx
You may see it as child abuse but fuck you Americunts. You and your child disciplining tactics suck donkey cock and you spoil most of your kids.

Even as adults you cunts are as spoiled as you are without realizing you're the most wasteful nation on earth living on endless unservicable debt, plundering the resources of other nations and forcing the debt dollar as international currency, waging wars on other countries that don't comply with your petro-dollar.

That's the result of not being spanked appropriately, growing up to think the world owes your debt-based lifestyle and should live the way you want, or else you sick your democracy missiles at them.

Where are you from? Some collapsed post-Soviet shithole or...?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I read your post, and all I really saw was:

*wahhhh, wahhhh, wahhhh*
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by sfx
What cock are you sucking? I encouraged him by buying him an amp and giving him an electric guitar which he never took care and never practiced.

My aunt paid for his guitar lessons. We NEVER forced him to go, he was the one who asked for the lessons because he wanted to.

All he did whole day was watching that shitface called Pewdiepie playing games.

That went on for months and he still couldn't play a simple chord changing song. Every class ended with a repeat that the teacher said he must practice before he could progress to the next lesson. He never practiced, so ended repeating the same shit wasting everyone's time and money. He was hooked on pewdiepie and his parents wouldn't do anything about it.

I was the only one willing to beat some sense into him and eventually I confiscated the stuff and sold off the amp to other kids who DESERVE it more.

I am pretty impartial that even useless family is never given priority to other more needy non-family kid. That's how fair a person I am.

I'm not American and you sound like a dick
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Page 1 of 2